Chapter 13 - The Kingdom of the

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 13[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The kingdom of the  [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

Taehyung took a deep breath. Yoongi was behind him, stretching a little bit. Jimin adjusted his fly while Namjoon cracked his knuckles. The heartbeat in his chest screamed in excitement. Monday. Finally. His well-deserved Monday. He knew that he would bless 700 students with his existence in a second. He adjusted his hair and checked the eyeliner in the mirror that a girl held in front of his face. She was trembling in pride. He smiled at her. She had trouble standing straight.

Then he opened the main gate at the school and walked inside.

 

Jungkook thought that the walk to the school was the most unbelievable thing he had ever experienced. But this was...?

They walked along the hall, and he could see they had a fierce formation. Taehyung in front, Yoongi and Namjoon in a perfect ankle on his sides. Jimin in the back.

„Remember. Don´t contact me. IF you want something send the message to Yoongi. He will send it to Taehyung. Then he will decide if it´s urgent and maybe forward it to me. Don´t touch cookies. Aish...“ the Diva hissed and turned to the left. Boys were screaming when he walked toward them and allowed them to carry his books.

He followed Taehyung. Girls were staring at him. Boys were staring at him. Some tried to touch him—the alien.

Before he could even react, a guy jumped in front of him and tried to grab him.

A wall was in front of him. The sun was gone. A nice smell. Jungkook opened his eyes. All he could see was a mountain. He took a closer look. It was Yoongi.

„You won´t touch him. None of you will touch him. He is with me. With us. Don´t come near him again. Apologize to him!“ Yoongi slapped the guy’s head.

He immediately bowed and stepped back. Bowed again. He turned around and ran away.

Yoongi turned around.“Didn´t mean to scare you earlier, Hyung.“ he giggled. Hyung? God, seriously, somebody had to explain that stuff.

„Let´s go. You are allowed to shine in Taehyung´s glory. Take advantage of it.“ He took his hand and dragged him with him.

Jungkook just stumbled forwards, trying to figure out why he didn´t panic. This big hand was wrapped around his wrist. Yoongi was walking fast. Jungkook was almost not able to keep up with him. But he wasn´t scared. No fear. Okay. No .

 

 

Taehyung felt awesome. All the stress of the weekend was gone.

He smelled the fragrance of Slot 12 and Slot 11, they had put on two different perfumes, and they fused into a fantastic synergy. He took out his phone. Smiled at then. Two slots up. They giggled excitedly.

When he entered the class, everybody was running around. They placed the chairs in front of them, wiped the table, and put snacks on it. Stepped back.

Taehyung was staring at them. Four chairs. Not five.

A glance at Slot 35, and she panicked. She ran around searching for a chair. And a table. She was cleaning both of them. Placed it right beside his chair.

 

Jungkook was about to faint.

This was seriously too much. His mind was gone when he saw the students running around and cleaning the tables and chairs—blown away. Empty. The only working functionality was breathing. This was just insane. Everybody stepped back again, tensed, waiting for them to sit down. He saw Taehyung, who turned his head to a cute girl. She widened her eyes in fear and started running around. He got another table, another chair. She cleaned it and stepped back again.

The girl strolled towards him and pointed at the chair. Bowed. Stepped back again.

He heard a noise behind him. Somebody approached him.

He heard a painful noise a second later, and the classroom exploded in anger.

He turned around, surprised, and saw a girl on the ground. Yoongi above her. He was holding her down. He was panting in anger. „Do not come close when I am near. Especially from the back. I beat you to a pulp, girl.“

"I just wanted to take his jacket and hang it...." she sobbed.

Jungkook freaked out. He pushed Yoongi away, grabbed the girl’s hand, and helped her up.

„She is a girl!“ he hissed at him and protected her with his body. The girl started crying.

 

Taehyung turned around. He was trying to keep his composure. To still smile. Concentrated to let the sunlight gracefully wander over his marvelous face while turning. He heard some girls sighing when they were blessed to see it. He saw the alien— Yoongi on the ground. The p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter