Chapter 25 - The Club

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 25[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The Club [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

The club was dark. And full.

Bodies everywhere. Touching each other. Anonymously.

Sometimes a couple disappeared towards the back rooms.

Jungkook enjoyed it.

He was watching Taehyung. He was dancing. He was dancing well. Two girls with him, he could recognize Slot 4, the other girl... Slot 9? They were overwhelmed by the pleasure they received just by dancing with him. Taehyung´s body was like a river; it moved smoothly from side to side. His eyes were glued to his own.

Staring at Jungkook.

With all these people in the club, it seemed... protected to watch him. Like a shell. Like a different world. To see his eyes piercing into his own. They were sparkling. Even when he kissed one of the girls, he did not break eye contact once.

 

 

Taehyung had no idea what was going on. His brain screamed to the girl in front of him. To drag her to the back room and make her stutter his name. While he kissed the girl and his tongue explored , he stared at the pet.

He looked good. The dim light in the club made it even better. He had a mysterious aura around him. His friends sat down next to him. The girl tried to wrap her arms around his shoulder.

He stopped her.

 

He felt a movement on his right.

„Aigooo...“ Yoongi had sat down next to him.

„Drunk?“ Namjoon giggled. „I guess.“

Namjoon sat down on his legs, and his hand wandered under Yoongi´s shirt. He kissed him. WHAT THE ?

He rolled his eyes. „You guys are a couple too?“

„Yep, but we do it silently. Not like the greasy couple over there.“ Jungkook followed his arm. Hoseok was all over Jimin, who enjoyed it. His legs were wrapped around his boyfriend’s waist, Hoseok’s hand... somewhere between it. Several girls were crying in front of them.

„We prefer to in a more private area.“ Yoongi put back his drink on the table.

Jungkook choked on his cocktail. This was one of the information humanity didn´t need at all. He almost felt bad not being gay, with all those lovers around him. He took out his phone and sent a message.

He looked through the club and saw her.

The girl nodded.

„Look at that... the prince is not amused.“ Namjoon suddenly giggled.

Jungkook shifted his attention back to the . One of the girls tried to wrap her arms around him.

„He doesn´t like that. Arms wrapping around him. His hair would get touched.“ Yoongi said.

„Or the face.“ Namjoon added.

„Oh, this is great... alarm...“ Namjoon suddenly mumbled. Jungkook saw a girl coming toward him.

„Hi...“ she whispered.

Jungkook just nodded. She slightly brushed his leg when she took his cocktail. Her red lips wrapped around the straw, and the alcohol started going upstairs as if it would scream to be in .

„You look lonely...“ she whispered again.

„Just off, okay? He is his alien.“ Yoongi nagged in the back.

„I know, that makes it even more enjoyable.“ she giggled.

„Don´t cry later when he beats you up.“ Namjoon mumbled.

„Do you want to get some fresh air?“ Her lips were just inches away from his ear.

He looked at the . He was still kissing the girl, but he was staring at him. Anger started to build up in Jungkook´s stomach.

ing . Clinging at him. And the er liked it.

He turned his head to her. She was eager for something. Her glance was obvious. He caressed her cheek.

„We can stay here too...“ he whispered.

Namjoon groaned in the back. „Seriously, you guys are not in kindergarten anymore! Just jump on him, and it´s done. Look at Taehyung. He is eating you alive with his eyes!“ he yelled in the back. Yoongi just aspired.

Jungkook ignored him.

He pulled her a little closer.

„Open your mouth for me...“ his lips brushed over her ear lobe.

When he saw her lips parting, he took the offer immediately.

He grabbed her head, slowly turning it to the left. When his tongue slid into , she moaned.

And his eyes were glued on the .

 

Taehyung was close to a heart attack.

That damn alien was making out with HIS Slot number 1, and even worse, he enjoyed it. He saw it. He was staring at him with his -off-this-is-my-area glance. Taehyung grabbed the girl tighter, and his hand wandered under her shirt. Her head fell back. He took the offer and her neck.

 

Jungkook was watching the . He the girl’s neck, and he saw his hand sliding under her shirt, obviously touching things that he liked. And she loved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter