Chapter 20 - Pain

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 20[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Pain [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

Jungkook´s fear was gone.

Just the urge to comfort him was in his mind.

Taehyung was screaming in fear because he held him down.

Jungkook grabbed his arm and locked it behind his back. Taehyung whined in pain and tried to get free.

Taehyung´s other hand snapped back and tried to get Jungkook off him. His fingers brushed Jungkook´s neck. He clenched his teeth in pain when he felt the scar opening again. Taehyung wasn´t in his right mind. As soon as he could get a hold of his neck, he tried to throw Jungkook over his shoulder.

Taehyung´s hand slipped because of the blood-seeking out, and Jungkook almost passed out from the pain.

„YA! Are you okay? LITTLE MELON??“ he heard Yoongi´s voice. He was about to break the door. When Taehyung listened to his friend’s voice, he reared up, turned around, and slammed Jungkook against the wall.

„It´s okay! Please leave us alone, and your voice makes it worse. Trust me, and I calm him down! Just go!“

Taehyung struggled in his grip, but he slowly gained the upper hand. Finally, he pushed Jungkook up, and his hyung´s hands felt like screws twisting his elbow when he managed to get a hold of it.

Jungkook didn´t know what to do. He HAD to get Taehyung off him somehow.

Taehyung´s palm snapped forward and grabbed him by his neck again.

Jungkook waited. No fear. Taehyung started to choke him.

He hesitated for a second. „Calm down. I don´t want to do that, okay? CALM DOWN!“

Taehyung was still crying.“Get away... from me...“ he clenched his teeth. His lips were bleeding. He had bit it when Jungkook had attacked him.

„Hyung... stop it...“ Jungkook was still trying to calm him down without hurting him. When his hyung´s left hand grabbed his collar and tried to force him to the ground, Jungkook twisted his body and grabbed his shoulder. He pulled Taehyung´s body back, positioned himself behind Taehyung, lifted his head, and rammed it into the carpet like a stone. Taehyung´s head hit the floor, and Jungkook heard his teeth clapping.

He gasped in pain, and his self-defense got weaker.

Jungkook was over him in a second. His arms wrapped around his neck, and he bent it back. His left leg locked his waist. Taehyung screamed in anger. Jungkook still hesitated. „Stop that. Don´t make me do that!“ he hissed at him.

Taehyung tried to rear up, but he had no chance to get his arms free. But Jungkook knew that Taehyung would attack him again if he would loosen his grip.

„I have no idea what it´s about, but I force you to stop moving if you don´t do it voluntarily." he yelled at him.

„COME OUT! HE WILL HURT YOU!“ he heard Namjoon´s voice.

 

The small body in front of him started to get blurry. Hands were holding his body. His waist exploded in pain again. He felt strong arms that stopped him from moving. Taehyung saw Yoongi´s face over him, and he tried to speak. Namjoon appeared and grabbed his right arm, Hoseok his left an. Jimin was in front of him, trying to calm him down.

 

 

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung’s jaw, forcefully turning his neck around.

„Look at me.“ he demanded.

Taehyung didn´t react.

„I know that you can snap out of it! I can do it too!" His lips were just inches away from Taehyung´s ear. Jungkook could feel his body in his grip. He was trembling and shaking in fear and anger.

When he had talked to the doctor in the states, he told him several things that could break an attack. But he didn´t want to do it.

When he tried to change the position of his hand, his guard dropped for a second. And Taehyung did not hesitate to take the chance. Jungkook felt a tight grip on his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter