Chapter 2 - I am not dating

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3] I am not dating [/CONTENTID3] [CONTENTID4]

The school bell rang.

Taehyung reached out his hand to the right. A milk bottle appeared in front of him, and he grabbed it.

His other hand was reaching out to the left. An apple was placed in it.

He smiled at the two girls in front of him. They finally got the timing right. He should upgrade their phone slots a little bit.

Somebody yawned.

He rolled his eyes and looked at his friends.

Seriously, he could slap himself every day to ruin his image with those weirdos.

But for some reason, he spent a lot of time with them.

Yoongi was the tough guy, playing the bad boy all the time. But his mp3 player was full with A-Pink and Wonder Girls. Namjoon was sitting to his right. His friend was confident that ten thousand years ago, clothes would be stylish again one day. To stick with his beliefs, he wore them daily. Ripped pants and shirt in disgusting basic colors. His hair was only brushed. Not styled, not even lightly touched, and ONLY combed. Taehyung wouldn´t leave the house to empty the mailbox like this.

But he was the best soccer player he had ever seen.

A greasy wave swished towards him from Hoseok. The pretty boy. He could even talk about diseases with a girl, and she would melt at his voice.

He turned his head to the back, and his other friend looked bored.

Jimin was the reason why the word nerd had been created. Funny glasses and always reading something. His hair looked like a jellyfish that had gotten tangled in shoelaces. He loved that role. But when they were going out to party at night, he was an attractive womanizer and was charming through the clubs like a damn flagship.

„Oppa?“ a voice appeared in his ear.

Taehyung sighed and turned around. She was... who was she... ah slot 45.

He smiled at her. „Can I help you?“

The girl blushed. „I wondered if you want to go out with me tonight?“

The classroom froze, and nobody said a word.

Everybody was staring at him, but Taehyung was ignoring them. He was used to this question.

Jimin and Namjoon were giggling behind his back.

Taehyung´s smile was still plastered all over his face.

„Noona... I like you. But I am afraid that we won´t match.“

„Why?“ the girl teared up.

„I am sorry, but I never date somebody lower than Slot 10.“

The girl started crying and ran out of the classroom.

Hoseok giggled. „That was a good one, hyung!“ he held his stomach.

„What?“ Taehyung raised his left eyebrow.

"As if you wouldn´t a girl under Slot 10. Remember that slot 14 cutey? You upgraded her to"make love" to her, as you called it."

Taehyung smirked."And it was worth it. She got mad at me when I downgraded her again after it."

Namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder. „It´s okay. I am sorry that we can sometimes not live in your little world.“

Taehyung wrinkled his forehead. „I was nice. I lied to her, and I didn´t want her to sob on my desk.“

„And what was the real reason?“ Jimin was still giggling.

„Her eye color doesn´t match with my hair.“

Yoongi fell backward from his chair, bursting out into laughter.

 

 

The boy had a headache.

He checked the time and swallowed his medicine.

He was tired but couldn’t sleep. It was too loud on the plane.

4 hours to go.

He sighed and thought about the family that he would live with.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter