Training

In an alternative world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rolled in my bed and looked at Winter, who was sleeping soundly. I moved a stray hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear, lightly so that I didn't wake her up. After much denial with myself, I had to admit to myself that I have fallen head over heels for her and that I couldn't live without her. I slowly made my way out of bed and put on some clothes before making my way to the training hall, where the soldiers were training. Since it was nighttime right now all of the soldiers were resting except the guards.

Jahoon: Don't tell anyone that I'm here.

Guard: As you wish your highness.

The guards bowed to me as I walked inside the training hall. I looked around to see if there was any equipment that I could use and noticed a man made out of hay. I walked over to it and began trying to recall the powers that I had been using during the fight in Black Mamba's cave but to no luck. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't recall any of it. After a long time of trying, I just sat down on the floor all defeated.

Winter: You know that you could have just woken me up or something. Then I could help you train.

I looked at the entrance to the training hall to see Winter standing there with her arms crossed and a smile on her face. She walked closer to me and gave me a bottle of water. I took it and began gulping it down. It was like a reward even though I didn't achieve much.

Jahoon: How did you know that I was here?

Winter: Remember the ritual where you cut your own finger and I the blood that came out of it?

I couldn't help but blush a bit at the thought of it. I just tried to take a deep breath, nothing wanting to show her my embarrassment.

Jahoon: Yeah?

Winter: Not only was it a ritual for me to be available to get some of your power, but it was also a ritual to connect us together.

Jahoon: Kind of like blood sisters?

Winter: Blood sisters?

Jahoon: We are connected to each other by blood, making us like a real family even though we aren't. It is just a saying because we exchanged blood with each other.

Winter: Ah okay! Well, it is kind of the same I think. The only difference is that we are literally connected with each other. I can feel everything that you are feeling and also know where you are without you having to tell me. I know literally everything about you and vice versa.

Jahoon: So you are basically kind of stalking me without actually stalking me.

I sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter