Truth

In an alternative world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Anyone who dares to hurt Winter like that deserves to die!!!

I ran into the men and began fighting them. It was like there was an unknown power filling my whole body. Each time I was punching one of them, I could see my arms were engulfed in some kind of green fire but I couldn't feel the best coming from it like it was a natural part of me. Each time any of them tried to hit me they would just bounce back immediately, not being available to touch me. They all looked at each other before running towards me at the same time but as soon as they did they all flew backward and hit the walls as a green fire of explosion erupted around me. I breathed heavily as I looked around trying to figure out what actually happened. All of the men were lying around either dead or heavily injured not available to stand again any time soon. I looked at my hands confused before remembering Winter. I ran over to her and kneeled down beside her. It seemed like she was back to her senses now.

Winter: What just happened?

Jahoon: You tried to fight them off but got injured and passed out.

Winter: No, I mean just now. You fought them off with the most powerful power in Kwangya. I have never seen anyone using that power. I have only heard of people in legends having that power.

Black Mamba: Jahoon!!!!

Jahoon: Well I really love to hear more about it but I think it would be better if we continue our escape. Hang on me.

I wrapped an arm around Winter's waist while making her wrap one of hers around my neck. I tried to take most of her weight on me so she could be light on her feet and we quickly escaped out of the cave where Black Mamba and his men reside.

Jahoon: We got out but we still have to get the future away before we can be safe.

Winter: If I haven't gotten injured this much then I would have had enough power to teleport us away from here and close enough to the Royal Palace.

Jahoon: Well we just found out that I have some special powers, maybe you could teach me quickly so we can get our asses out of here?

Winter: It ain't easy like that and not something that can quickly be learned but I got an idea. It involves with you needing to cut yourself.

Jahoon: Alright I know you love me and I love you too but I think it is a bit early for and consider the situation-

Winter: It is not like that you idiot. It is the only way that we can get connected and share our powers with each other. That way I can heal up quicker than before and teleport us away from here.

I quickly looked around for something sharp such as a branch since we were in the forest. I quickly found one and scratched my own finger just enough for blood to come out. Winter then suddenly grabbed my hand and began sulking on my finger. I looked at her in surprise but just let her do it since I froze. I noticed that the wounds on her body began healing faster than before and within a few minutes most of the wounds were either gone or almost healed. Winter stood back on her own feet and closed her eyes while mumbling some words and holding my hand and before I knew it we were engulfed by blue light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next thing I knew was that we had been transported to someplace that wasn't Black Mamba's cave.

Jahoon: Where are we?

Winter: We are in the forest near the Kwangya Kingdom. If we just walk in that direction then we will soon see the walls and be in its safety.

Jahoon: And you sure that Black Mamba won't be following us?

We began walking in the direction that Winter had pointed to but I couldn't help but keep myself on my toes. Both because of Black Mamba and also because of Winter. Was she trying to trick me again? But it didn't seem like that because soon we began to see the walls of Kwangya just like she said.

Winter: He would probably sooner or later but for now I think we are safe. The only way someone can enter Kwangya is by foot due to the spells that have been cast to keep outsiders away and prevent bad people like Black Mamba from using their power to teleport or sneak themselves in.

We got to the walls and were allowed inside immediately as they already knew who we were. A group of other soldiers came over to us and escorted us back to the Palace without any netizens knowing about our presence. When we arrived inside Karina, Giselle and Ningning ran over to us. The soldiers bowed and left us alone.

Ningning: Where have you guys been?! Don't tell me that you guys were taken by Black Mamba?! And Winter, you are injured?!

Winter an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter