adventurers' guild,

home is wherever we are together,  traveling
background
 
 
 
 
but i cannot
go with you
to the next world
to find a new home;
at least,
not yet.
 
benny's
adventure team, assemble!
 
adv.
13
geo
1
dendro
3
anemo
3
cryo
1
hydro
3
electro
1
pyro
1
dps
4
support
5
healer
1
hybrid
3
name is on an expedition chosen. name is completing commissions pending (reviewing). name has claimed rewards accepted.
scroll right + click headers to redirect to blog.
header
cain
thomato.
trash of the count's family cale henituse.
vampire; khaenri'ah, fontaine.
c4 hydro catalyst, dps healer.
deer
cain is wack, so wack, the wackiest mf in teyvat who deserves nothing but kindness because he's been through enough in his 500+ years that he's just about to retire because having a delusion and not having blood pun very much intended, too, you know!
ahem.
cain
cain is on an expedition for dendrobium.
header
sutekh
tranceparence.
fate grand order ozymandias / ramesses ii.
dog (german shepherd); sumeru, liyue.
c1 pyro polearm, off-field support.
deer
PRINCE OF
CHAOS
ARCHIVE
PRINCE OF
CHAOS
ARCHIVE
trance! i missed you. i got super excited just reading everybody's characters so far, so thank you for being the first to submit. i'll do the actual review first and then little things i have to say about sutekh and the app.
 
okay, first off, ozymandias <3
 
sutekh (i'll be calling him sutekh just for officiality) is honestly really cute and kind of reminds me of a mix between itto and razor? overall, a very big but soft doggo that i can see traveler rejecting at every given moment and cain pampering at some point. if zhongli and kaeya had a child in another universe, it would be sutekh and they would have had a happily ever after, but that doesn't exist here in jenshin impac.
 
poor sutekh :^( being royalty is very lonely when you can't trust anyone and have no one truly by your side that i expected him to be a lot more serious (he still quite is), but he's just so soft. his past hits me in the kokoro because having to endure that as a child hurts more than him enduring it as a prince. it must have been scary for him to gain a vision then (a good thing—i hope?—in the end).
 
i really, really love the way you represented sutekh as the sun and the light instead of destruction; i think it's a good contrast and i'm a er for it.
 
now for the things i want to say: on his skill the sun's moon, please elaborate more on the (i assume) three different holds. i imagine it to be like bennett's hold (slash, hold jump, hold nuke), but how does it work for sutekh, especially as a polearm?
 
for his past, did sutekh wait for a while to leave sumeru, or did he straight up leave after finding out he became "important" when granted his vision? it's not uncommon for children to travel, but there are no current arrangements for sutekh that i can find (unless i'm blind again). i can guess why he left, but did he leave in fear of becoming king or did he leave because he didn't want to become king? i'd like it if you can add how and when he left and what he's doing in liyue.
 
i think cain would appreciate sutekh as a blood donor, but won't take it upon himself to accept it just because of trauma (referring to abelia). otherwise i think their dynamics would be super...difficult, honestly, because we have both sutekh and cain who are super soft but can't trust easily, which brings me to the next point of how sutekh met cain (and traveler); how did sutekh come to trust traveler and cain? were there difficulties or did they hit it off? overall dynamics before and after they become companions.
 
also! this is totally my fault as i wasn't really thinking to put it into the code, however please provide your talent levels in the vision section.
sutekh
sutekh is completing commissions in sumeru.
jan. 14, 2022
deer
ao3 tag: bookkeeper sutekh. no, but that sounds really cute to me. a rough-edged prince of chaos spending his time reading books as his tail wags.
again, thank you for applying, trance! sutekh is a good boy (^:
sutekh
sutekh has claimed rewards in liyue.
header
reo
tsukkinoko.
my dress up darling marin kitagawa.
human; inazuma, liyue.
c1 geo bow, off-field dps.
deer
HUNTER OF
THE NIGHT
ARCHIVE
HUNTER OF
THE NIGHT
ARCHIVE
SHOOTING FRUITS. i'm saying that again because i have fun saying it.
 
i love her already :^( just her overall character and hiding behind a smile because damn, that hurts. she reminds me a lot of headcanon'd / fanart sara where she's just super strong and angry all the time, but you can't help but rile them up more because it's endearing.
 
i love seeing relationships between a parent and their child, so i find it refreshing that reo seems close to her father. give traveler more! lines! traveler relations are always cute, but having a relationship with an npc is even cuter (we stan herbalist gui), i'm about to have teppei somewhere in cain's relations.
 
the picture for her moon eyes isn't showing so i can't view it :^(
 
on her background, is her mother not with them? you don't have to add her mother in if it's unimportant to her story, but just a basic understanding on where she is is fine. how did reo learn the bow (and sword)? were there any difficulties learning them? which does she prefer? why does she use a sword as well? is her father's vision still in use or is it completely void now that it was essentially "taken away" from him? i assume it still works since reo has it, but just to make sure.
 
for her constellations, c3 and c5 respectively are those with the +3 talent levels, so you may have to adjust your constellations to fit that criteria (i didn't write this down, but the extra two levels to add to 15 would come from their ascension when they reach 90 since i'm unsure how genshin would add it in, so unless the character is ar90, their talents will be lv.10+3 with all of their constellations). i'm curious how elemental mastery works with reo especially as a geo since they're known to not have any elemental reactions with the other elements.
 
i don't know latin either, but nox venor came out to be night i'm hunting in the translation and i had to laugh for a good few seconds. maybe there's a better translation out there, hehe.
 
thank you for applying! reo seems like a good addition to lighten up the mood.
reo oda
reo oda is completing commissions in inazuma.
sept. 1, 2022
deer
thank you for the clarification! did i mention i'm gonna have all these headcanons of reo and itto for days.
reo oda
reo oda has claimed rewards in liyue.
header
tsubaki
medication.
rising of the shield hero naofumi iwatani.
human; inazuma, mondstadt.
c5 dendro sword, dps.
deer
FLOWERBORNE KNIGHT
ARCHIVE
FLOWERBORNE KNIGHT
ARCHIVE
cade, i love you so much.
 
flowerborne knight sounds like a title for a softie, but then we get xiao 2.0; and i absolutely am using stone face.
 
we always love a man with scars and a dark past, am i right or am i right? reading his background makes me think that one of his owners is coming after him and i'm honestly down with that.
 
i love flower language! tsubaki knowing it and teaching traveler (+ the party) about it makes my heart cry because that's so ing soft, i already want to write it.
 
okay, so help me understand his kit: you say he's a selfish dps, but his kit seems more like a support with the poison / time stop(?) in which he could be switched out after using his skills and nothing would make a difference (game speaking); unless his skill or burst stop (like itto or raiden) when he's switched out, he feels more like a support despite the physical or dendro change.
 
his overall kit doesn't need to change, but any clarification on why he's labeled as a selfish dps would be much appreciated.
 
thank you for applying! i love the to-the-point function bc my eyes are tired; tsubaki doesn't have many errors and i'm more confused than anything.
tsubaki
tsubaki is completing commissions in inazuma.
apr. 1, 2022
deer
thank you for clarifying that bit and for applying, cade (^: tsubaki deserves all the flowers <3
tsubaki
tsubaki has claimed rewards in mondstadt.
header
valdis
nineteendays.
sk8 the infinity miya chinen.
human; fontaine.
c0 hydro bow, tank healer.
deer
DEEP SEA
BOY
ARCHIVE
DEEP SEA
BOY
ARCHIVE
shorter than xiao because heizou isn't anymore!
 
i never imagined cain having an apprentice because he's such a lone wolf so him being valdis' mentor would be an interesting dynamic to work with, especially with him looking up to cain as an older brother figure.
 
it's not jenshin if there's no angst! poor baby has his date of birth as the day cain found him and i find that so touching; i can just imagine cain accepting his offer despite his reluctance in the winter snow.
 
i'm going to make valdis have lots of dessert, honestly.
 
for his childhood, i would actually like to have more information on before and after he became an apprentice of cain's just to get a little more feel on his background; like how was he abandoned (if he remembers), where did he live, what did he do, were there any troubles beside stealing?
 
various errands, i would assume things like gathering ingredients, but is there anything else he does on his free time? i know i don't have a lot of cain's info out, so if you need anything on him like what he does or what his duties are, feel free to ask!
 
thank you for applying! he's so cute :^( must be protected.
valdis
valdis is completing commissions in fontaine.
june 24, 2022
deer
i was really going to have his title as 'vlad the impaler', then i did a double take bc he's not that crazy, is he?
again, thank you for applying (^: i'm gonna give valdis all the sweets!
valdis
valdis has claimed rewards in fontaine.
header
vivien
lamperouge.
code geass villetta nu.
human; natlan, sumeru.
c1 cryo catalyst, dps.
deer
WITCH OF
THE LAKE
ARCHIVE
WITCH OF
THE LAKE
ARCHIVE
villetta! it's nice to see old anime fcs ;; i actually just finished rewatching cg just a few weeks ago and i still cried like a , ahaaa.
 
anyway.
 
vivien reminds me a lot of signora with the whole pyro-cryo thing and lisa of her teasing traveler. she's very hot and cold? i may or may not have fun with writing her out (oh, frustrations).
 
even if it wasn't shown much, i adore her and her father's relationship! they seem like the best of friends from the little bits i could read :< the hp being their closeness is actually a smart way to put it why didn't i think of that i had it as them being on life support in an actual party lmao.
 
is her mother in the picture? there wasn't a mention i could see blindness; if she's not relevant you can write it somewhere (even in the comments) but just the general idea of what/who she was to vivien.
 
after she froze over the lake, has the volcano stayed dormant? did she freeze the entire village including the volcano or was it just the lake? if so, will there ever be a chance of it melting over or is vivien's power too strong?
 
thank you for applying, lia! i like vivien overall <3
vivien
vivien is completing commissions in natlan.
november 4th, 2022
deer
thank you for the clarifications. i can't wait for pyro traveler!
vivien
vivien has claimed rewards in sumeru.
header
jiyuu
atsuhina.
hypnosis mic doppo kannonzaka.
wraith; inazuma.
c3 anemo claymore, dps.
deer
REAPER OF
THE ISLAND
ARCHIVE
REAPER OF
THE ISLAND
ARCHIVE
okay, first off, you did not just hit me with mafumafu's red balloon. it's my favorite original by him and i think it suits jiyuu very well in the aspect of bringing back memories and playing into days before the present.
 
UNCLE YUU, what a lovely name i'm gonna call him this forever. murder-suicide? honestly sounds like an interesting and difficult way to go and i want to write it! part of me wants to have jiyuu's father be alive and hurt somewhere possibly amnesiac bc double hurt but that's just me.
 
his relatonship with tsubasa <3 as well as the twins sound super fun to think about. reading this was just a triple dose of angst and i am living for it.
 
doppo was a fantastic choice for him! they're both walking dead men.
 
i actually don't think there's anything more i need clarification on, so jiyuu is good to go! i absolutely adore him <3
jiyuu
jiyuu has claimed rewards in inazuma.
header
baishao
bmykpopluva.
my senpai is annoying futaba igarashi.
human; liyue.
c4 dendro bow, off-field dps.
deer
LEIGONG OF
LIYUE
ARCHIVE
LEIGONG OF
LIYUE
ARCHIVE
that was literally so quick? i'm shocked.
 
i love baizhu <3 my favorite snek man so baishao's going to be an interesting character to verge into, but wow, a lot to unpack here. she kind of reminds of diona with their sort of energetic anger and i'm liking it we need a little bit of non-angst in the party.
 
her skills make sense and if need be i can re-read them five or so times (^; i gave her the dps/support role because her kit seems heavily dps based and her heal is sort of like kaeya's which isn't warranted as a healer.
 
i love her relationships; baizhu death arc ayo?. i actually don't know if i'll do romance arcs for the sake of all the angst and adventure they'll be getting into, though i'll definitely see in the future.
 
does baishao have a bit of a villain streak or is she like tartaglia where she has a sense of justice with a twisted mind? to me she seems like an evil shortie compliments i swear since she deals with poisoning people. are her clients' targets terrible or normal people? does she know or does she not require more information? i'm unsure if i missed it, but i just want to know more about her clients and their backgrounds and reasoning.
 
thank you for applying! it'd be good to have a bit of energy in the party (^:
baishao
baishao is completing commissions in liyue.
dec. 24, 2022
deer
thank you for the clarification! i may have some childe-esque ideas for baishao, so that'll be interesting.
baishao
baishao has claimed rewards in liyue.
header
eden
yeosnag.
pokémon natural harmonia gropius.
flower; mondstadt.
c3 dendro claymore, tank.
deer
RAGNVINDR'S
FLOWER
ARCHIVE
RAGNVINDR'S
FLOWER
ARCHIVE
the entire time i was reading him i was wondering hm, is he a shroom trainer?
 
i love me some angsty sibling dynamics, yum. i'm glad he was taken in by diluc and kaeya :^( poor boy needs some love who treats him well. i adore his relationships with the two and adelinde adelinde story arc when.
 
he reminds me a bit of wanderer with his being a seed, therefore not human, and trying to understand emotions. it's an interesting touch and i'd love to write more on it!
 
i'm sort of confused on his view on his brother. in his background he vows to basically avenge his brother and accepts(?) what he did for them considering eden wants to fulfill nodd's wish, however in eden's voicelines he says they have "differences". does eden still believe nodd's views are wrong? i think that's the only thing i need any clarification on.
 
thank you for applying! i would love to write more on his non-human dynamic.
eden
eden is completing commissions in mondstadt.
jan 14. 2023
deer
thank you for clearing that bit! i actually forgot to mention eden's constellation but you've already done it, so! i'm sure i'll have fun writing him out.
eden
eden has claimed rewards in mondstadt.
header
akira
yongddict.
haven't you heard? i'm sakamato sakamoto
human; sumeru.
c0 anemo catalyst, healer.
deer
SCHOLAR OF
SPANTAMAD
ARCHIVE
SCHOLAR OF
SPANTAMAD
ARCHIVE
you don't know how happy i was to see a low ar character, bless.
 
he sounds like a straight up arse with baby and i like it and will have fun with it! he should totally do world puzzles for the party.
 
i'm thinking of all the character development i can do with akira; he's such an insufferable kid, i just want to strangle and hug him at the same time <3
 
this is my favorite part: "he can’t swim so he loses hp faster than average when swimming" but it's okay because cain's passive comes in clutch.
 
help because i'm blind, but does he have an actual healing skill? i don't see one, so that's the only clarification i need and akira will be good to go.
 
thank you for applying! we love pain in the arse characters, nod nod, and i actually love him so much; insufferably precious.
akira
akira is completing commissions in sumeru.
jan 14. 2023
deer
thank you for the clarification and again for applying! i'd love to delve into his character more.
akira
akira has claimed rewards in sumeru.
header
sachiko kawasaki
thesanandthemoon.
love live ruby kurosawa.
human; inazuma.
c0 anemo catalyst.
deer
first off, i apologize for the lateness of this! another low ar character and fortune teller, i'm excited.
 
sachiko is so cute :^( i want to hold her! if venti and mona fused together, it would be sachiko. i actually don't have much to say on her since there aren't many errors.
small things that i need clarification on but don't hinder your overall status: she's small, but is she klee small () or sucrose small (teen)? 
 
as for her being a fortune teller; does she work like mona or have her own ways? if her fortunes work similar to mona, sachiko wouldn't be able to see into the traveler's future because they aren't originally from teyvat.
thank you for applying! i'm going to keep her in my pocket.
sachiko kawasaki
sachiko kawasaki is completing commissions in inazuma.
header
isadora
torrents.
the villainess is a marionette cayena hill.
human; fontaine, sumeru.
c3 hydro sword.
deer
THE
INSPECTOR
ARCHIVE
THE
INSPECTOR
ARCHIVE
no because i really need to catch up on the webtoon...
 
i felt like i just read a novel, tbh. isadora is just mwah and is every isekai'd villainess combined, it's like chaos waiting to happen.
 
i want a fight between isadora and lisa because the game did lisa so dirty, i'm about to have them cat fight their smarts out; i want isadora to meet cain as well so they can fight with fancy words.
 
only one clarification and isadora's honestly good to go. is she a selfish dps (eg. her illusions unable to stay on field when she's "switched out") or no?
 
i think playing around with her "royal" aesthetic would be interesting to do! thank you for applying <3
isadora
isadora is completing commissions in fontaine.
mar. 17, 2023
deer
thank you for the clarification! now that i think about it, her illusions actually kind of remind me of ayato's, ha.
isadora
isadora has claimed rewards in sumeru.
header
elora
moonjellyfish.
arknights surtr.
human; snezhnaya, mondstadt.
c4 electro sword.
deer
REPRESENTATIVE
OF THE KNIGHTS
ARCHIVE
REPRESENTATIVE
OF THE KNIGHTS
ARCHIVE
thank you so mcuh for being the first electro character TT.
 
that moment when you create a character and never finish them until two years later.
 
i'm glad(?) i'm not the only one who thought she reminded of yanfei; they're definitely their own persons, so i'll do my best to write elora in character. the thoughts of other characters gives me more perspective on her character, so actually thank you for that!
 
i know she and childe are enemies right now, but i like how their utility passives are the same. idk if you intended for that, but i thought it was a nice detail on their dynamic. i love revivers, they come in clutch during big battles, so i hope she gets her c6 soon (i'm imagining an epic moment where kaeya someone is heavily injured and she's like don't die on me, ).
 
i'd love to write a reunion between elora and childe (i love angst), so i think it'd be fun! honestly, i haven't touched genshin since i tried pulling for baizhu didn't get him, so that's sad. i don't think i need any clarification, so elora's good to go. thank you again for applying!
elora
elora has claimed rewards in mondstadt.