Chapter 2

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

As the two of them go to the place where they'll head the meeting. Their friends and members are all happy and nervous for the two. They also don't have a clue who but they just wish that it's someone trusty and kind.

JYP and Tzuyu got there first. The director welcome them and ask them to sit down while they wait for the other one. When Zai got there they just immediately sit down. Tzuyu was not functioning when she saw who she's gonna be partner with.

"So, Zai and Tzuyu. You'll be the partner. SM here and JYP have already approve. What is your say? If you approve then the filming will start tomorrow as plan since you'll have a clear schedule tomorrow.." The director said.

All of them are anticipating for the answer of the two. "It's fine for me.." Zai said and she looks at Tzuyu. The girl is older by a few years to her. "It's fine for me too.." Tzuyu said and all of them smile in relief.

"The pre-wedding shoot will be done today. You two can just be yourself.. Will be taking individual pictures first from your Entertainment.. Then we'll be meting tomorrow to the site we reserved.." The director said and all of them move.

.

.

.

Tzuyu's POV

Half of the crew go with us to our Entertainment while the half goes with Zai Sunbaenim. She's so tall omo. I'm shook since if she'll have a comeback stage or filming she never wore heels. She's always in her rubber shoes and sneakers.

When we arrive to the building. The camera man took a picture in every thing I did. We went to the dance practice to film some of our dance. We also go to the recording studio to see how we do it. I was nervous before but now I'm comfortable.

The individual shot is to show who we really are. We go to the pet café since I love dogs and I also buy some coffees for the camera man. After that we go to the near playground and to our Entertainments again.

The pictures was very natural and we take a rest for awhile. I'm now on my phone to play some games again. "You guys are so cute together.. I hope the both of you will create friendship.." one of the camera man said and I just say thank you.

"We'll be going now.. Bye Tzuyu-shi.." They said after a cup of coffee. My manager unnie just go to my said and smiling ear to ear. We go back to the dorm after. My unnies are all in the living room asking about what happen.

I tell them everthing and they started squealing. "I heard from Yeri. I mean she suddenly spill it without her knowing. She said that the only guardian Zai has is her Grand mother that's why she's always helping elderly people.." Nayeon unnie said.

"That's sad. Did her parents abandon her? or are they already gone? Never knew her smile hides a painful thing.." Sana unnie said and they all just nod. "So it's Zai? Just order Mint Chocolate Ice cream sandwich and she'll be very happy.." Momo unnie suddenly said.

"What? She's a dancer.. We already have met okay. She's very kind and gentle.. She once said that Mint Chocolate Ice cream is her comfort food.. She's so bright when she smiles but when she isn't it feels like she's a different person.." Momo unnie said.

We just continue to talk to each other but my mind is always drifting to what Nayeon unnie said. I wish she can open up that thing to me. I wanna know her more.. She's like a puzzle. Mysterious with a broken pieces but became a beautiful masterpiece after..

.

.

.

Zai's POV

We are done with the photoshoot. They said that I should just do what I love and show the natural me. I dance and dance until I was happy and satisfied. We also went to the unnies and oppas dance practice room since I always do that.

Talking and chatting with each other. The things I always do in a day if I don't have a schedule. I treat them Ice cream since I've been missing it and when we're done they just told me that tomorrow will have another meeting.

I just sit and watch cars passing by. I should tell this to my grandma. "Halmeoni~ It's Heiran.. How are you?" I voicemail and minutes after my halmeoni is already calling me. I text or send voicemail first. I don't directly call her since she might be sleeping.

"Heiran-ah. Halmeoni is fine.. Do you have any upcoming albums again? Halmeoni gotta save up again..." I just laugh at how childish my halmeoni can be. "Aniyo, I'll be participating in this show called We Got Married.." I said.

"Then Halmeoni will watch it.. I'll wait until they release it.. Kiwoo misses you too.. She said you should visit more if you're not busy.." Kiwoo is my bestfriend that's also very supportive. "Aigoo.. Aresseo Halmeoni.. I'll visit when I can.." I said and smile.

"I miss yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter