Chapter 7

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

The vans of the idols are going in the music show. Fans greeted their idols and cameras flashing wildly whenever their idols are going outside the van. Reporters and media have also gather around so that they can upload some news.

TWICE arrive and the fans take pictures of them. They just wave and then it's time for them to go inside to change their clothes. Super junior and Shinee arrive at the same time and they're running inside because of the cold but they stop for the fans to take some pictures.

Exo and Red Velvet also arrive in almost the same time. Fans have started going wild since 4 of the group of SME have gathered in front of them. SNSD was running thinking their already late yet wave to the fans and then wait for TVXQ and just walk together.

Zai was sleep throughout the ride and she was just waken up by her manager when they're already in front. She manage to fix her hair by putting her cap but was startled when her door flew open. It was her Yeri unnie that open the van.

"Ran Ran!!" Zai laugh at her unnie and just wave goodbye. BoA have also come to the show and all of them gather in the picture booth. They took a lot of crazy pictures and went inside to change their clothes.

As usual Red Velvet and Zai was place in the same room. Makeup artist have started their job and the stylist have made them wear their performance clothes. When everything was set they were sent to the seat.

Zai's seat is between CLC and SNSD. Elkie was talking to her since Tzuyu have always mention the latter in their conversation. It fluttered Zai and they both talk forgetting about the show. Tiffany tap Zai's thigh saying her time to perform is near.

She bid goodbye and went to the backstage. She was in the last minute preparation and was call when it's her time to perform. The lights were red having a high ual feeling and the smoke was all on the floor.

Irene widened her eyes since she thought that the song her child will perform is her cute song. Chains were in the bed as it goes up. Zai was in the bed chains in her wrist, blindfold in her eyes and she's wearing an shorts and ripped button up.

There's a hickey and bruise in her body. Zai started singing as one of the male back up dancer went above her and grab . Audience, fans and the other artist was quiet. Irene look at her sunbaenims and there's something in their eyes.

As the song went to the bridge Zai sit up straight her blindfold was now falling in her neck. She tugs the chain but it cuts her skin causing it to bleed. She started dancing and flirting with the backup dancer as the dance and song was all about that.

When the end was near the hands of the male backup dancers was all in her body while the female back up dancer was in her legs close to her private parts. The ending was like before she's supposed to kiss her male backup dancer.

She didn't, she just peck the back up dancers cheeks and looks at the camera with her charismatic smirk then wink. When it's done on the way to her room she was close to fainting good thing Joy catch her. Red Velvet was close to the stage so they saw how blood drip in her wrist and wipe it in her button up shirt like it's part of the dance.

They put pressure in her wrist as Seulgi and Wendy call for a doctor. Irene went again to were the artist were place and she walks to Taeyeon. Telling her what happen and the both of them went to Zai. SNSD members were confuse and wants to go as well but they can't.

Super Junior happen to be done for their performance and bump with the two. They tell them what's happening and all of them went inside. "Ran! Ran! Are you okay now?" Leeteuk ask and the girl just nod while chuckling.

All of them return to their seats like nothing happen. Taeyeon tell her members what happen and they all ask if she's better now. The bandage was not seen since her button up shirt cover it. Elkie also ask her if she's fine.

It was TWICE turn to perform but Zai was so caught up to whatever her and Elkie is talking about which is Tzuyu. Elkie was busy teaching Zai some Chinese words and being the slow learner she is they were taking too much time.

Tzuyu was always glancing at their side yet no single glance was exchange between them. The cameraman was a shipper of the two so when Tzuyu glance again she film it like it was some type of drama. The idols was laughing as well as the fans.

The music is done and Zai was given the award. She says her speech and went back to their waiting room. She changes her outfit that she wore on the way here. Make up artist then takes her make up off and then she's done for this day.

She's now waiting in her Manager unnies car since Tzuyu and her agreed they'll go to their house together. When she saw TWICE walking to their van she went out and lock the door calling for Tzuyu. Meanwhile Tzuyu was confuse on whatever she's feeling.

She knows that her partners wrist was pierce by the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter