Chapter 8

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zai's POV

My alarm rings and I quickly get up. Me and Tzuyu don't have a schedule for the whole day so we decided to film our day in a life with our morning and night routine. I grab the self camera and go to the bathroom.

"Hello Eiras.. You'll be seeing my morning routine.." I wave to the camera and wash my hair first. After shampooing it for 2 times I put the conditioner and wash it again. I'm now drying my hair and combing it before putting it into a bun since my hair is long now.

Splashing some water while I do my face care. I did everything and brush my teeth. "Hello.. I'm now done with my morning routine.. I'll go to Yoodaa now.." I said as I dry my face. I flip the camera and show Tzuyu's sleeping position.

We're in a spoon position so now she's like a baby sleeping. "Yoda... Tzuyu.. Tzuu.. Wake up now.." I said as I shake her lightly enough to wake her up. She was groaning and asking for 5 minutes. "Come on.. Let's start the morning together.. Wake up now Yoda.." I shake her again and she finally open her eyes.

"Good Morning.." I whisper to her ear and peck her cheeks. She just smile and wave to the camera. "Annyeong once.. Good Morning.. Heiran-ah.." She then stood up and went to the bathroom. I follow her and she just look at me.

"I'll wash your face for you.. Come on.. Come here.." I turn off the self camera then open the one in the bathroom. I brush her hair first then put some hair band. I wash her face and apply some face care to her.

"Say Ahh" I ask her and place the toothbrush in front of . "Ehhh? I'll do that one.." Her face is now all red and it's cute. She open when I didn't move at all. When we're done we change our clothes and put it in the laundry.

Tzuyu will wash the clothes using the machine while I prepare our breakfast. I decided to have a light breakfast. 2 toast breads for the both of us, scrambled eggs, hash brown, 3 bacon and hot chocolate. After setting it up I call Tzuyu and we eat.

She then do the dishes while I clean the house. After she mop it we decided to take a shower and I let her shower first since I'll clean the bathroom in my turn. Our Afternoon passed by like that after doing chores we'll go to the café to have our lunch.

Tzuyu went out in her Jean and white shirt. I'm wearing ripped jeans and navy green muscle sleeveless shirt. We head out using my motor bike so we're wearing some safety jackets and helmets. "Yoda.. Hold on to me.." I said and she did. I went slower than usual then park outside the café.

The cameramen were in the table next to us. "Please order too.. Don't care about the prize.. I'll pay for it.." I said politely and it's a good thing that they did order for lunch. We just talk about our schedules and work.

- T I M E S K I P -

"Do you wanna go back home? or you want to travel? like roaming around the area?" I ask her as I finish our food. "Can we go to our dorm.. My unnies will cook dinner and they want us to join.." I nod and start the bike.

"Hold on tight.. I might go a little fast this time.." I said and she did hug me tighter.. We arrive earlier in their dorm and we just went up. Tzuyu knocked and it was Momo unnie that open the door.

"Oh? It's not the delivery Jihyo.." Momo unnie said and close the door. We look at each other and laugh since we thought they're gonna cook. "Yah.. Unnie It's your maknae.. Can't you recognize me?" Tzuyu shouted and the door open again.

"Nayeon unnie.. We're in trouble.. It's Tzuyu here.." Tzuyu just roll her eyes and welcome herself. "Yes. yes.. I miss my dorm.. I'm welcome in my dorm.. Come on Heiran.. I'm welcoming you.." I just chuckle at her and bow to TWICE.

They welcome the both of us and now we're currently in the living room waiting for the food to be delivered. "So? What's happening now? You guys still have like 7 months to film right?" Jihyo unnie ask and I just at her.

"Unnie let's not talk about that.. How about we play a game? or watch a movie while waiting?" Tzuyu said and the unnies just nod. "So how about we watch? Frozen?" Mina unnie suggested and we just nod.

Tzuyu was beside me and she was not watching. She's napping and I place her head in my shoulder so that she don't feel stiffness in her neck when she woke up. In the middle of the movie the food came and Momo unnie with Jeongyeon unnie set it up in the mini table in their table.

When it was set up I wake Tzuyu then we all start eating. "The both of you, will you two go back to your house later? or you'll stay the night here?" Jeongyeon unnie ask and I just look at Tzuyu. "We'll go back.. Heiran didn't bring any clothes to sleepover.." We all nod and continue eating.

"Back to my question earlier? What'll you guys do after the filming? I mean you guys grew fond of each other? right?" Jihyo unnie ask and I just nod. "We can keep in contact unnie. I mean.. She have my number and Yoda can call me anytime.. or visit me?" I said.

"Yeah. Maybe we'll visit each other? If possible?" Tzuyu said and I just nod. "You guys are close to RV unnies.. So if you wanna go to the entertainment to hang out I can join you if I'm not busy.." I said and they j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter