Chapter 4

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

The couple was both busy with their schedules and haven't film another episode yet but they have 26 episodes already since the show is uploading twice to thrice a month. Their fans have been wanting to watch more of there cute interactions. It's been one year of the filming but the idols have a different and busy schedules.

As months passed together they seem more close than usual. Acting like best friends whenever they saw each other. Fans never miss such an interaction between the two. From secret glances and little jealousy.

Their ship name ZaiYu was all over internet. The crazy amount of their fan made videos even before they participate in the show. Now they're currently in the same event. Music show for their comeback and Tzuyu has been looking at her for awhile now.

.

.

.

Zai's POV

I look at my surroundings and Red Velvet are done with their filming. It's now my time for my new song. When I turn 18 my music was change 180. From a cutie to a powerful and intimidating one. It's a good song though.

Even though a cute one doesn't match my height we still did a cute one for 3 years. I'm now going to the stage. I'm wearing shorts, a bra, a coat and some chains. My make up is smokey that makes me look really intimidating and powerful.

As I dance to the camera I was feeling the song. It has a mature scene in the dance where I'll seat on the lap of my back up dancers. I have to lip lock but I just close the gap between us and smirk at the camera.

When I was done I was panting and thanking the dancers. We all went down the stage only to be stop by Irene unnie. "That's awesome.. except for one.. Good thing you think of an ad lib..." Unnie said as we go to our waiting room.

I'm paired up with them since we're close and from the same Entertainment. "You'll kill me if I do that.. Aren't I y unnie?" I said and did some y pose. "Omo, You look so cute.. Aigoo. Cutie.." Unnie said.

I pat her head and smile. "Aigoo.. You look so cute.." I ran after as she chase me. Me and Irene unnie reach the room in no time. "I'll call my Halmeoni.. Timeout unnie.." I said and gesture the sign of timeout.

She nod and seat beside me. After a few rings Halmeoni have already answer. "Halmeoni! I'm done with my comeback stage today.. You'll watch a different version of your grand daughter.." I said and she chuckles.

"Aigoo.. Arasseo I'll watch it.. How about Tzuyu? Have you film a new episode? I'm waiting for your cute interaction.." My Halmeoni have became a ONCE. Her bias is Tzuyu and she always blabbers about her.

I just smile at how cute my halmeoni is. "But Kiwoo, She's going there now. She's mad for you to forget about your anniversary.. Tsk, You're a bad kiddo.." I stand up and peak outside to look for my silly bestfriend.

That girl has always likes to celebrate special days. My birthday, Debut day, My parents death, My grand fathers and our friendsarry. "Aigoo.. Halmeoni.. I'll visit you soon.. Maybe I can bring Tzuyu with me.." I said and Halmeoni just laugh.

"I'll wait for Tzuyu then Ran Ran.. Halmeoni loves and miss you..." I smile ear to ear. "I love you too and Miss you Halmeoni.. Muah.. See you soon.." Halmeoni ended the call and I continue to look for Kiwoo.

"Ms. Woo, Someone is looking for you saying she's your lover.." I chuckle and go to where the staff pointed. I saw Kiwoo arguing with the guards and she's so red showing she's very annoyed at the situation right now.

I smack her head and she was about to pounce on me when she saw me. I gesture the guards that I know her. "You can't do that.. You're face is so red now.. You look like a rotten tomato.." I said and she smack my shoulder.

"New Concept.. Oh.. I like that.. Let's take a picture Yeojachingu.." She likes to call me her girlfriend and has a weird taste. This girl is gay as a bendable ruler. I'm not her type but back then when someone is flirting at her and she don't like that person.

Her cruelness and annoying side would come out of nowhere. She would always say that I'm her girlfriend if she doesn't like to be flirt at and I'm with her since then it became a thing for the both of us. I use it too and my Halmeoni would always say that we're so bad.

We take a picture and hang out with Red Velvet. She's close to my unnies and oppas. The staff from SM know her too since she would always visit me and annoy the out of me. We just rest and chill at the waiting room while watching the other idols.

.

.

.

Tzuyu's POV

We're now done in our performanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter