Chapter 12

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heiran's POV

It's our last week of filming and we have the rest of the week to be together then we'll have an interview this Sunday after our filming ends on Saturday. I'm gonna miss this place and the person I spent a year here, well I'm gonna make it special while it last since it'll turn into a memories once it's done and I like it to be a good and special for the both of us, something only the both of us will remember. 

We both just arrive and we're now filming as the staff just open the camera for us. "Hello guys, it's good to be filming again but you'll be sad because of the reason but still let's make it a happy memory for all of us." I said as I greet the cameras. I wave to each one of them so that all of them will be appreciated. 

"YODA!! Where are you? Whereee aree you hiding?" I ask and went to our bedroom. "There you are, what are you doing Tzu?" I ask her since she's busy doing something on her phone. "Just searching something, do you wanna go to some bakery or cafe with me?" She ask and of course I nod. "Come on, do you want to walk or ride my bike?" 

"Let's just walk and let's roam around after we eat" We then head outside side by side. I place my arms over her shoulder while she look for a cafe that has a lot of breads. Of course it's Tzuyu we're talking to a bread should always be present. Never been jealous over a bread having Tzuyu's full attention. 

"Let's go there, their bread looks tasty!" She excitedly scream and pull my soul with her. Once we go in the aroma of the coffee plus the smell of freshly baked breads welcome us. Tzuyu is now smiling because she knew it'll be tasty. "Let's order now, I haven't had breakfast yet." I said right on time we hear my stomach growl. 

"Yup, you surely didn't have any breakfast we just heard the beast speak." Tzuyu said while teasing me. Wow, I'm fluttered to have her teasing me. "Yeah yeah yeah.." I leave her and order for the both of us. "She's sulking guys, did you see that?" Tzuyu said to the camera and I just laugh at her.

Once we've finally seated, relaxation comes second "It's nice to be in a place like this, You can just chill and leave your problems somewhere" She said as she look around. After a few minutes our food was served and "Wahhh, the bread is really tasty, here try this" as she put the bread she just bitten in front of me. I bite and I feel like in a new universe it's really good. "That's really good even their drinks is good" as I drink the coffee I ordered. 

We roam around as she finish her drinks but still is eating her bread as we walk. The bread is really tasty as the bread she is now eating is her second order. "Let's play at the park for awhile." I said as I point the slides and swings from the park. "Let's go!!" she said and run like a kid. I just chuckle at her reaction and also run like a kid. 

"This feels nice since it's been awhile since I sat on a swing" she look at me as I spoke and I just smile at her. "I never got to do this since I'm busy with being an idol that I sometimes forgot to play at parks like this" looking back at my childhood I stopped playing because I was busy training. 

"then we can spend the rest of our time here playing, we won't be doing anything at home, we can also have dinner somewhere here and spend our time outside" Tzuyu said and I just nod since I also want to know the feeling of riding the slide again. 

.

.

.

3rd POV

As time pass by the 2 didn't notice that it's now evening and they've been playing for a long time already until one of their stomachs growled. Both of them look shocked but they just laugh it off since Zai have always her tummy on alarm once it's hungry. Walking hand in hand they now search for some food cart to eat outside. 

They have many choices of foods but they chose the one that sells jjamppong for this cold night. "I really like my jjamppong very spicy, how about you?" Zai asked Tzuyu "I just want it as it is, just spicy" she replied. One by one the food they order arrived, the lady just look at them happily since she's one of their fans. The lady said that they're just so natural and you won't cringe at their interactions not like some people.

The two thank the lady and the lady just pat both of their shoulder as they continued eating. Going back home with a full stomach both of them skip their way back. The movie they're watching just goes on as both of them head to sleep. 

- T  I  M  E  S  K  I  P  -

Next morning both of them woke up pretty late that they end up having a having brunch with simple breakfast of bibimbap since they have a lot of side dishes. Tzuyu wash the dishes while Zai sweep the floor since it's been a month. "The unnies will be going here tomorrow" Tzuyu informed Zai as she's done washing. "Let's head out to buy groceries since F(x) unnies will be going here the day after" they both wash up and put some casual clothing. 

.

.

.

Tzuyu's POV

Zai's now wearing a olive shorts, brown oversized shirt, and a sandal while I decided to wear some black shorts, sandals, and Zai's gray hoodie. Well she already gave it to me since it's small to her now plus she said it looks good on me more. We're gonna walk again today since both of us feels like walking to the market. 

"I list some things we need to buy and it just hit me that it's all foods" she said as she goes through her list. "Well homecooked meals is always better than delivery" I said while smiling, I really like her food ever since I tasted it. "With that, I agree." we're walking hand in hand as I place my head on her arms, she's really tall that's why. 

"Do you want some snacks? we can go to the supermarket if you don't feel like going to the market" she said and I just shook my head. "It's fresher in the market plus we have a lot of snacks in our house no need to buy." I heard her mumble if you say so but I just let it be. 

We've arrived and Heiran is really good at buying and asking for discounts if she finds the price really unreasonably high. As we finish buying some groceries we now head home to eat dinner again. Our two days is spent well I hope for the rest of the days it'll also be good. I place the things we buy at the fridge while she cooks for our dinner. 

-  T  I  M  E  S  K  I  P  - 

The unnies are now here and the house became loud. "We came right on time, we can have a live cooking show of Ran Ran" Momo unnie said while the others agreed. They have just arrived and they didn't even texted me that they're on their way good thing Heiran have start cooking half an hour before they arrive. "Yah unnies, you should've texted me" but they didn't listen to me as they're so engrossed to Heiran's knife skills. 

"Unnies, atleast put your things here on the cuch so it won't be crowded there and don't get too close, my goodness, Heiran might not have the space that she needs" they listened to me this time as they move back so that Heiran can do her thing. 

"Wahhh, you're a great cook" Chae unnie said "I totally agree, this is very delicious" that's now Nayeon unnie "If you don't mind me asking where did you learn to cook?" Jihyo unnie ask as she eats. "I watch some tutorials on the internet then when I got the hang of it I decided to make my own recipes" Heiran answered while the rest is just amazed. 

"How old are you when you teach yourself to cook?" Sana unnie ask while Heiran stops eating as she thinks. "Back when I was a trainee so abut 13-15, I need to learn since I can't just always order delivery." she answered. "You were very young then, I don't even know what to do in the kitchen when I was at your age" Jeongyeon unnie said and we laugh at her. "But seriously, your food is amazing, now I won't wonder to why Tzuyu would brag about it to us" Dahyun unnie said and I just glare at her secretly. 

"Whenever we order something she'll be like 'Heiran's food is better than this' 'I miss Heiran's cooking' 'Unnie she really coooks delicious foods' and the list goes on" Mina unnie said while giving me a teasing look. Oh my goodness they should head back to the recording studio someone get them please. As we talk the unnies became fond of Heiran since she's really adorable that you can't help not to find her adorable. 

As we get comfortable with each others presence sadly the unnies needs to head back to the dorm since they have a schedule of filming and recording tomorrow. We clean up and head back to our dreamland after. It was a fun day today also. 

.

.

.

Heiran's POV 

Today is now F(x) unnies turn to visit us, yesterday with TWICE unnies was fun and I hope to talk to them again. I'm now doe cooking and the unnies just texted me that they have arrived and is now inside the elevator. I stood up when I heard a doorbell ring. 

"Yoda, the unnies are now here" I said and she just nod as we go to the door to welcome them in. "Good Afternoon" as we exchange of greetings I get their things and lead them to the table to eat. "I hope you haven't taken your lunch since I cook a lot" I said as I hand them utensils to use. 

"Of course we didn't" Amber unnie said, "Plus how could we when we miss your delicious foods" Sulli unnie said "Please don't mind me that I already eat since it smells so good" Luna unnie said. "Of course we won't, you silly" I said and they laugh. 

"Be comfortable with us Tzuyu-ah we don't bite don't worry, If ever this four scare you please just tell me so I can scold them for you, You can also tell me if this girl right here is being bad" Tori unnie said and I'm confused "Yah! unnie! why would I be bad? I've been good and well behaved though I sometimes do play pranks on her every other time..." I confessed and Tori unnie just slap my shoulder.

"She can be pretty annoying, I wonder how you put up with her, you see her twice a week in a month. That's a tough year you have" Jung unnie said and I just huff at my seat. "You guys are mean.." I said and they just laugh at me "See what I mean?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter