Chapter 3

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

The fake wedding is already done. They film everything and it'll air next week. From the photoshoot and the wedding. Both company will be going out to eat. The two girls are not seeing with each other since Irene pull her child to sit beside her.

They just enjoyed each other's company until they have to live for their schedules. Once everyone leave it's just Tzuyu and Zai outside the restaurant. The director already gave them the keys of there house.

.

.

.

Zai's POV

"Yoda, Come on.. Your managers have already leave you.. Let's just ride my van.." I said and she nod. I tell the address to Manager unnie and when we get there. Cameras are rolling and I'm blushing since there's so many things going to my head.

The house is a simple one. It has a cozy living room, small kitchen, balcony and our bedroom. "Eh? It's empty? Do you want to shop?" I ask her and she's still busy looking around. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her from behind.

"Yoda, Do you want to shop? Let's troll around the neighborhood.." I said and she's blushing. "Sunbaenim.. I mean Zai.." I laugh at her cuteness and pinch her cheeks. "You can call me Jagi.." I said then wink at her.

She continue to blush and I'm laughing at her now. "Our thing are already in the bedroom? But we don't have any bed.." I laugh at our situation and she did too. "Let's change then we can go around the neighborhood.." I suggested and she nods.

I get my shirt and some pajamas. I change into my black shirt and put my hoodie. I wear some black ripped jeans and wear my slippers. "Off we go.." I said and get my wallet. As we walk around the neighborhood.

There's a convenience store 5 block away from our apartment. A park was across the convenience store and finally the mall. We bought the things we need like a mattress, blankets, comforter, pillows and heater comforter for winter.

We also bought sofa bed for our living room. Some pans, blenders, and a kitchen tools we find cute and amazing. We ask them if they can deliver it to our apartment and thankfully they can so we'll wait for that later.

"Let's shop for awhile.. We bought things we need.. How about groceries?" I aks her and she just nod. I'm the one driving the cart as I tell her what kind of things we need and some foods. After that grocery shopping we now go home.

The delivery came in time and we thank them. Tzuyu unnie fix the groceries and the kitchen. I arrange the bedroom and make it look so cozy. I also buy some things for the balcony like a table and chairs for two.

Living room has some sofa bed and pull out bed. I arrange the throw pillows and I put the little cabinet near it. Putting blankets inside so if we want to sleep in the living room it's fine. I look around and it feels cozy.

Lastly, We design the house like how we want it to be. It has this cozy and home feeling. "We did good.." I said as I wipe my sweat off. The cameras are place all around the house. "Do you wanna shower first?" She ask and I look at her.

"How about together?" I said and she throw some pillows at my direction. "Calm down Yoda, I'll shower first but you can still join me.." I said and run to the bathroom but not forgetting my clothes and towels.

After I take a bath I dry myself and put my clothes. I feel so comfortable her and I like to a lot since she's younger than me. "Yoda!! Can you grab my towel for me? I forgot to bring it with me." I yell and I hear some rustling outside.

"Heiran-ah.. Here it is.." She said. "Open the door.. Leave it in the sink area.." I said and when she open the door I pin her to the bathroom wall. She squealed and close her eyes. "Aigoo, Yoda-ssi.. I'm fully clothed look.." I said and laugh at her.

"Aish. Heiran-ah.. You're mean.." She's pouting and I just laugh at her. "You can shower now.. I'll make dinner for us.." I said and ruffle her hair. I put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and I'll wash it later with Tzuyu unnie's clothes.

As I'm making dinner I saw a freaking bug and I scream, jumping all around the house while holding the snack I'm eating. Tzuyu unnie came out of the bathroom in her bathrobe and ask me what's happening. "There's a bug.. Please kill it.." I said as I cling unto her.

She kill it thankfully and I plop down the couch. "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter