Chapter 13

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zai's POV

It's been exactly one year as the show ended it sure feels like yesterday when we started the show when I was 18 and now I'm 20 time surely flies fast. It's been 5 months since I lost in contact with Tzuyu since we've been busy this year with the promotions and our schedule is really tight and pack. After the show ended we stick to our words and we've been meeting secretly or we're hanging out with her or my unnies in a private place so we'll not attract crowd.

I'm currently with the Shinee Hyungs as they want to go to Jeju and now we're on the plane with just ourselves plus our plane ticket. "I can't believe that I'm doing this" Jonghyun Hyung said and we just chuckle at him. "We can't also believe we're doing this Hyung" Minho Hyung said. The backstory of this is that we originally just want to hangout but Taemin Hyung said that we should go somewhere far and here we are sitting in this plane. 

The plane have now took off and we're currently just chilling waiting to arrive so we can go swimming. We're also in our swimming outfit Minho and Taemin Hyung are wearing sweatshirt, Kibum Hyung is wearing a jacket while Jonghyun and Jinki Hyung are wearing shirt as they're already wearing the trunks. I'm wearing a short and a white shirt underneath is my bikini. 

"I'm so ready to swim.." I excitedly said as I tap with Taemin Hyung shoulders excitedly. "So am I, I'm so ready to play with the sand.." as he smile evilly. The plane have landed and we're now going to the hotel we reserved for our 2 days here. "It's a good thing that the beach is near our hotel" Kibum hyung said and the Hyungs just nod while I look around since the view is great. 

"We're gonna buy some necessities we need" Jinki Hyung said as he drag me and Minho Hyung. "Why are we included?" Minho Hyung look at me and I ask while I shrugged my shoulder as I don't know the reason too. "We're gonna buy clothes and towel, plus some beverages since this young kid right here loves to drink" Jinki Hyung said and I pouted. "But I'm not a kid anymore I'm close to becoming an adult just one more year.." I said since they told me that I can get wasted and do my adult thing once I turn 21. 

"Yeah but internationally you're sti---" "That's a good store Hyung it has the things we need, come on." Minho Hyung said as he drag Jinki hyung while he just wink at me. He knew that Jinki Hyung will lecture me until we go back the hotel. I entered and get the things I need before going to them. "Let's pay as we already have the things we need, we can just buy food later when we get hungry." we just nod and head back to the hotel after. 

It has three rooms while Minho Hyung is gonna sleep at the couch while I have my own room, the remaining four will choose who they want to partner up. We just drop our things while getting the towels we need and now we're heading to the beach finally. I ran to the sand to the water then to the sand again since I'm still wearing my clothes. The Hyungs have taken off their shirt while I do the same. Me and Minho Hyung race to the water. We're swimming now and we also rented some surf board to enjoy our time. 

The fans are not really crowding us and giving us our personal space though some ask for a picture but it's fine. We also eat to the stalls near the beach then head back to our hotel to wash. They've ordered food and we're just gonna need to wait plus the other Hyungs are still washing up. 

"How's the progress of the renovation with your house?" Minho Hyung ask while eating chips. "It's close to finishing, you should visit when you've time since it's bigger now." I answered. I renovated our house since halmeoni needs more security as Kiwoo is working at her cafe sometimes halmeoni is left alone. 

I didn't change anything to our house just added a swimming pool, make a larger garage, build walls around our house, and build my own space and house though I made sure that the design still like a traditional house but the inside is a mix of modern and traditional. It has a large space now and halmeoni's garden turn into a farm so she doesn't really go out that much. I also build a space for Kiwoo since she decided to really live with us. 

"Of course, we're gonna visit you with the others just set a date for your housewarming and we'll surely come." Jonghyun hyung said and I nod. "Maybe next month? after I fix everything since it's just the furniture and some finishing touch then it's all set" I said as I get some chips to Minho hyung. 

"I miss Halmeoni's cooking" Min Hyung said as he plop down next to Jonghyun hyung. "We all do, I'm really thankful to Halmeoni's side dishes even my other friends love them and ask me where did I buy it" Jinki hyung said as he laugh 

"Halmeoni's side dishes is really delicious though I sometimes talk to Halmeoni and she said she'll visit all of us when Ran Ran's house is done" Kibum hyung said. They treat my halmeoni like their own grandmother that's why halmeoni have became so fond to them. "Time surely fast huh? Did you know that when you became a trainee you were so little and then you suddenly grew that's why they change your concept immediately..." Jinki hyung said as he really like to reminisce.

"Now, you're taller than almost all of us" Jonghyun hyung said and we just laugh at him. "You're just short hyung..." Min hyung said and he is smack in the head in return. "Yah! aish!" it was cut off when someone knock must be the room serivce. "I'll get it hyungs!" I said and I stand up. I let the staff enter and he set up the food for us. We thank him and dig in since we're all hungry.

Jonghyun hyung break the silence after we eat "We should do this again, it's so fun just going somewhere with noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter