Chapter 14

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zai's POV

After we set up everything I excuse myself to call the unnies so we can now eat altogether. I heard laughter and Sooyung unnie's story voice it seems like they're talking about me though, as I get closer I was right. I went to Tzuyu and put my arm around her shoulder because I suddenly had the urge to do so, cause like not seeing her or be in contact her for 7 months sure feels like hell. She look at me maybe startled and I put my finger to my mouth saying she should be quiet. 

If it's Sooyoung unnie that tells the story it's really funny because she uses expression and gestures as she talks. I yell for them to be surprised and it sure did, I tell them that we're gonna eat now. I said sorry to Kyu unnie for the sudden shout since she doesn't like loud noises and she accepts it by ruffling my hair so I bow down for her to do it. 

-  T  I  M  E  S  K  I  P  -

We're now all done eating and have change into a swim wear since the unnies and oppas wants to swim. Halmeoni is now sleeping in her house. The oppas are backflipping and doing crazy tricks going to the pool. I look at Kiwoo and she just nod at me, we both run and jump into the water that it became like a wave pool since we're both heavy and tall. "It's been awhile since we did that ! It's good to have you back" Kiwoo said. "Well it's really good to be back, been busy with the schedules now I can probably relax.." I said and swim to the side of the pool. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! I just thought of something really fun!" Hae said, it's funny how I don't use formalities with the oldest oppas because they're just chill while I call Exo Oppas then Shinee Hyungs. "What is it Hae?" I asked when I went out of the pool. "How about we all jump together, you, woo then us boys" Hae said and I just nod in approval. 

"Let's distance ourselves with each other, we don't have to hurt each other doing this crazy thing Donghae thought of" Hyuk said and we all agreed. Since the pool is really long it fits us 27 people, 13 on the left while 14 on the right. "1! 2! 3! Let's go!!" Teuk signal and we all jump that the water splash all over before it became a wave pool. "This is so fun!" Taemin Hyung said. 

The unnies will swim later since they're still playing something and it's chaotic with the oppas. "Let's do it one more time Hyungs!" Sehun oppa said and we just agree since we still have the energy to do so. After that one more try we still did 3 that's why now we're all tired. "Okay, that was exhausting how about racing?" Min, Changmin from TVXQ. "Yeah, you guys can partner up to who you want to have a race with then I'll just timer you guys since we're 27" Teuk said and we just sign okay. We partner up and it'll be Yunho and Min first. 

"You're so going down, Changmin" Yunho said while Min just laugh at him "Try me!" then the race start. Min wins only for a split of seconds. Next is Hae and Hyuk "Yah! I need to win PE professor!" Hyuk said to Hae and we just laugh at them. Hae just meronged Hyuk but still let him win awww, what a cute couple I thought. "Chanyeol's gonna lose to Sehun" Baekhyun oppa said that made Chanyeol look at him with  a glare. We all know how competitive Chanyeol oppa is so I doubt. "Yah! Oh Sehun! You cheated!" Chanyeol oppa said as soon as they finish while Sehun just laugh. "I want to win Hyung" Sehun oppa said then Chanyeol just mess his hair.

The game ended like that since some of the hyungs are tired so they just went and grab a drink. I went to them and grab a drink too but I look behind me first to see if the unnies is looking but they're nowhere to be seen. "Your house is really nice Ran-ah, expected to our maknae" Chul said. "Thank you Chul, atleast my hardwork paid off" I said and we laugh "We all know it surely did" Sung said, Yesung of Super Junior. "Then let's raise a toast to the success of your hardwork" Won said and we just raise our cans to have a toast. 

"You already have everything Ran-ah so keep up the good work" Wook said and I nod at him "You know I'll always work hard Wookie" I said and we share a laugh again. The unnies call Kiwoo and we just look at them in confusion. "We just need to borrow Kiwoo, you guys do your thing" Yeonie unnie said. 

"Don't drink too much Ran-ah, okay?" Hyun unnie said "Yes unnie, I won't" I replied. "I just thought of something Ran Ran doesn't have" Kyuhyun said and we all look at him. "Goodness, guys Ran Ran obviously doesn't have a partner in life" Kyuhyun said and they just said ahhh

"Right! You don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend Ran Ran" Kai oppa said and they just agree. "It's not in my list plus I'm still young not like you guys." I replied back and they just laugh at me. "Don't need to be defensive Ran-ah, we know you have someone in mind" Dong said to tease me. "Oh? oh.. is that someone here with us" Chul continued. 

"Isn't that someone over there" Wook said and gesture his hand toward the unnies house. "Right, it's someone from over there" Baekhyun oppa said. "That someone's name starts with T right?" Chanyeol oppa just added a lot of wood to the fire. "That someone's surname starts with C" Lay oppa said and I just now sighed in defeat and raise my hand.

"So when are you gonna confess Ran?" Suho oppa ask and I don't know the answer to that question either. "I don't know.." I said and they just pat me. "You don't need to move so fast and just take your time" Sung said "You don't need to pressure yourself to confess but it's much better to say your feelings than just to keep it all to yourself" Xiumin oppa said. 

They all just nod agreeing to what Xiumin oppa said. "We're gonna wash ourselves first then we'll go down again later" Won said while the rest of Suju oppa and TVXQ oppa stand up. "We'll go down after, plus we'll also get some beers inside" Yunho said and I just nod. "You guys take your time too" I said and they just laugh while replying will do.

"I'll also wash myself since I'm getting cold plus my body's already tired and I doubt I can still swim later" Suho oppa said. "It's already late at night already? I thought it's only 6:00 something" Kyungsoo oppa said to break the silence. "Time flies whenever we're having fun" Chen oppa said.

The Shinee hyungs are also with the unnies probably curious to whatever they're doing. "But be honest with us Ran Ran, have you ever thought of saying your feelings to Tzuyu?" Chen oppa said and I just nod my head. "Then you should really go for it you better say it than regret not telling her" Kyungoo said. "I will oppa, just finding a right time to tell her" I said while they smile. 

"That's the spirit maknae!" Lay oppa said to change the gloomy atmosphere. "I think we should follow the hyungs since it really is getting cold." Xiumin oppa said and I just nod my head. "You guys can rest after too if you're feeling tired also tell it to the oppas" I said "Can we play the games inside Ran?" Kai oppa ask. "Of course I buy each games or entertainment there for you oppas to use so feel free to use it." I said while smiling. 

They get the empty cans and throw it to the trash before going inside. I look ahead and think of the conversation I had with the oppas. I just sighed and close my eyes to relax a little bit then I'll swim after. When I finally collected myself I look around and the are is all clean now. 

"The noonas and the girls clean it while you we're resting" Jinki hyung said out of nowhere. "You startled me hyung!" I said while holding my chest. "Sorry you look cute earlier with your confused face. The nooanas and the girls will join you later with the other four and Kiwoo, I'll head inside to rest since it's already late I'll see you tommorrow" Jinki hyung said and I just nod. I stand up to throw my can and to get 3 more beers

"Let's just put this near us so we won't be tired" Minho hyung said while picking up the beers. I just follow him while getting the remaining beers. "The girls slept after we eat that's why they have this crazy amount of energy stored and even ask us to play with them since we went to check what they were doing with Kiwoo." Jonghyun hyung said to my side. 

"Yah! oppa, you gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter