Chapter 5

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

Heiran is currently at her company recording. I'll go there later to surprise her. I'm just cleaning the house. We'll be doing the prank on her tomorrow so I need something to soothe her. Her favorite ice cream of course.

"Hello guys.. I'm currently making an apology gift for Heiran or Zai.. She's scared of scary things and I'll bring her with me in an Amusement park.." I said to the self camera. "Tada.. It's done.. She likes dark green and olive green. That's her favorite color.." I said.

I show them Zai's part of the bedroom and it's full of green. "She likes nature so much and that's why her favorite color looks like nature.." I show them her things. "I'll be going to change now.. I need to surprise her.." I turn off the camera.

I'm now changing my clothes as I already shower earlier. I'm now off to her Entertainment. I greet the staffs and they tell me Heiran is still in her recording room with her Oppas. I knock carefully and heard everyone saying come in.

"Oh Tzuyu? Ran Ran is currently recording inside.. You can wait for her here.. Are you going out?" Chanyeol Oppa said and I just shake my head. "I just want to surprise her.." I said and they nod while smiling.

"She'll surely like it since you're one of her favorite person now.." Jonghyun Oppa said and I blush to his comment. Shinee is her hangout buddies. Whenever she feels like travelling or exercising she'll call them first.

Exo is her partner in crime. When she did something wrong and her unnies and oppas find out about it Exo is always on her back. SuJu is her secret keeper and she'll go for them whenever she has some problem.

She's more close to her oppas than her unnies when it comes to sports and working out or just travelling but she likes to be in the presence of her unnies when she wants to be a baby or when she feels like cuddling. Irene unnie is her mom and Taeyeon unnie or basically the leaders are her mom as well as Heechul oppa.

The rest acts like her siblings and bestfriends. She's now done with her recording. "Heiran-ah. Someone is here to see you.." Siwon oppa said and I stand up. Her eyes light up if I'm not mistaken. "Yoda!! Are we going somewhere?" She ask and I shake my head.

She pecks and hugs her oppas since they just annoy her for awhile. "Ani, I just want to surprise you. I have a schedule later.. Can you go with me?" I ask her and she just nod her head happily. "Kaja, Kaja.." She put her bag in her shoulder.

We are now going to our Entertainment. It's not our first time surprising each other going in each other Entertainment. Also this is kinda natural now for the both of us. We get inside her car, she just got her license this year.

.

.

Zai's POV

"Mi lady.." I open the door and playfully bow. She get on and I went to the driver side. "Can I go to your Café while you do your schedule.. I don't wanna disturb you.." I ask her and she just chuckle. "Sure.. But my unnies would like to see you though..".

"Oh, really? Then I'll just order a drink then go to where your schedule at?" I look at her side and she just nod. "We'll just be inside our dance practice room..." I nod and notice she ain't wearing seat belt.

"You careless child. Put your seat belt.." I can't leave my eyes on the road since there's surprisingly many cars. "Shireo.. Put it on me.." I park the car on the side and lean on her side. "You're bad, You should always put your seatbelt on.." She's blushing when I started driving.

When we reach the building we go in different direction. She went up while I go to their café. Some fans we're shock to see me there, some we're stun, some we're squealing. There are fans politely asking for a picture and I let them be.

I order some Caramel Macchiato then went up when my drink got serve. Staffs were politely greeting me and I politely greeted them back. Some were saying Tzuyu is in there dance practice room. When I got there loud music was heard from the inside.

Quietly, I went inside while telling the camera man to quietly go in. They chuckle at me then I smile at them. When we go in music stop now. "Ran!!!! Zai!!!!" Momo unnie was the first one to tackle me a hug while the others follow.

Momo unnie sips some from my drink and I just chuckle at her. "Yah, Unnie. We're not supposed to drink or eat while practicing.." Chaeyoung said while sipping to my drink. "Aigoo Chaeyoung-ah.." I ruffle her hair and she smile cheekily.

Tzu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter