Chapter 9

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Day

Tzuyu's POV

We are now here at the airport of Paris and we'll now go to our hotel that the program have prepared, Heiran is like a giant baby and now that I think of it she really is. She's been receiving and getting all the letters and gifts of the fans and she helps me get mine too since she really have long limbs.

"Thank you, Thank you... Here let me get it and give it to her, Yes, thank you.." She was repeating it with a smile well that's what I'm also doing but she looks attractive by getting the letters from the fans. After the that we immediately go to the hotel.

"That was fun isn't it? I'm starting to feel like this trip will be really good even though we'll only be here for one week..." She said as we got inside the cab that will drive us to our hotel. "Yeah I really hope that we can have a fun week here plus we can also meet some fans here?" I unsurely said.

After few minutes of talking that kinda turn in a hour we're finally here at out hotel. Heiran is getting our luggage while I pay the driver and we finally check in. The staffs immediately assist us and now we are going to our hotel room.

"This hotel is big though it is also famous for seeing or we can view the Eiffel tower from this hotel plus it's a perfect sight seeing to look as the sun sets or rise..." Heiran babbles and I just nod with her the staff gave us the key and we immediately go to our room.

"Wahhh this is big isn't it?" She said while she spins the camera with her and now she's currently doing a hotel room tour. It's not that big but it's spacious enough for five people since there's a mini kitchen, living room that has a window wherein you can see the Eiffel tower, the room is big too since there's a cabinet for both me and Heiran if we ever want to arrange or put our clothes in there, it also has a 2 bathroom here in the bedroom and one near the kitchen area.

"It's our first day here in Paris right? What do you want to do? Do we rest first or nah?" Heiran ask and I shrug my shoulders since I don't really know what to do. "We can like rest for an hour and wash up before we take a tour to familiarize ourselves and maybe the staff have something in mind?" I said and we both agreed to it.

"Then I'm gonna wash up first since I know you'll want to rest first then we can dine outside since I think we don't have ingredients to cook yet..." She said and I just nod since I really want to rest first even though we've been sleeping for hours in the plane.

Heiran is now finished taking a bath which means it's my time she came out wearing a khaki shorts and white silk button down shirt that's folded in her elbow. She wore her sandals after drying her feet and blow dry her hair to put her hair for a bun I think?

Heiran have put her toilet necessities first and I'm lazy to get mine so I'm just gonna use her things. It all look expensive nothing new from the entertainment full of visuals and vocals. She have told me the story of her unnies and oppas giving her things and gifts in every special occasions.

I immediately wash up and wear my white tee, a floral skirt and a sneakers. I'm also gonna blow dry my hair but I'm gonna let it down. "Yodaaa!!! You're done let's go now!!! I'm so excited for this trip.." She said being herself and getting her bag to get her glasses also her wallet.

"Off we go!!" She exclaimed and I just laugh at her silliness. "Then off we gooo!!!" I said to match her energy so that we can have a fun day today. We are gonna eat breakfast at some café near the hotel since she heard that it's cheap and they make a good waffles which is her favorite plus she like to eat her mint choco ice cream with it.

We then starts to just roamed around and find things that we could buy the day before we go back since we just want to rest in our first day here plus the producer texted me and Heiran that they have something for us tomorrow 'til Thursday so we could spend our Friday and Saturday to buy things and do things on our own since we'll be leaving on Sunday.

Lunch came by and we just eat some burgers we saw on the streets we keep on walking until we go to the market so we could buy some foods that we can cook for our breakfast and dinner for the rest of the week. After that we just head to the hotel Heiran prepares and cook our food then I wash the dishes while she takes a half bath that I'll do later. Soon after taking a bath we just say goodnights and we immediately fall asleep.

Second Day

Tzuyu's POV

For today we are now currently here at the Notre Dame Cathedral and learning the history behind this beautiful cathedral pretty much we'll just tour the famous places today and tomorrow 'til Thursday we'll be doing some outdoor activities. After taking some pictures we are now going to Sainte-Chapelle and we're gonna eat breakfast to some nice bakery here before we head to our next two destinations which are Musee de l'Orangerie and Louvre Museum then we'll eat lunch so we can go to our last destination we'll be going to the Musee d'Orsay.

- T I M E S K I P -

We are now back to the hotel after the touring we did and tomorrow we'll be doing much more things since we just tour and visit tourist spots today here in Paris so far I'm relaxed since we are not yet doing any outdoor activities.

Heiran been eating her mint choco Ice cream while making us dinner and she looks cute from the back since she's dancing to the song while chopping the ingredients. She's really a giant baby so I film her so I can save this memory of us here in the Paris.

We'll be eating at the balcony so we can see the Eiffel tower more clearly plus the view is nice since it's night time nothing could go wrong. "I'm done cooking let's eat and prepare for tomorrow I'm excited..." Heiran said while bringing the food to the table at the balcony I help her by getting the utensils to eat. "This is so good.." I said as I take a bite she just smiles and laugh at me. "Really? Thank you..." we talk about our day even though we're today for awhile ago and just like yesterday I did the dishes and she goes ahead to take a bath while I'll take mine later.

Third Day

Tzuyu's POV

Today we'll be spending all the day outside since we'll be doing lots of things today and right now we are currently riding a horse that will go around Heiran is having fun as usual. She kept talking to the ride assistant and the man seems to be fond of her cheekiness. I'm just enjoying a peaceful time since my ride assistant is quite but I'm not complaining since it's much better like this for me.

We arrive to the breakfast place that the PD suggested since this is where the ride will stop and later will go and bike around the place here in Paris. "Uwah it smells really good in here what do you think Tzuyu unnie?" she said and I just nod in return.

"It's pretty cheap though? I'm not complaining though this is a good restaurant then since it's affordable and the smell is nice plus it's not really crowded even though there's a lot of people eating..." Heiran said as she continue to look around.

"Let's order now so that we can bike around longer and maybe we can do more fun things as we bike around..." I said and she just nods she'll be the one to say our order since she's more confident to talk in English than me.

After a while our food came by and we dig in. "This is good and it's also good that the staff are eating with us..." we continue to talk and eat as we're finish we head out to find a biking rental area that we can use to go around the place.

"There... We can ride there since the cost of rental is much lower than the other.." this kid also loves cheap things and affordable things. "Then let's go there..." we rent the bike for 3 hours and we can bring it anywhere but we should bring it back in the said time.

As we bike around there's a lot of fans that notice us but they aren't really bothering us they're just taking video or picture as we bike around. We are biking around for an hour and we agreed to get some drink first and the fans now ask for pictures, we didn't mind since we're on break plus it's good to talk to some fans.

When we finish our drink, we then say goodbye's to our fans to continue to bike around sine we just have an hour and half to bike around then when our time is almost finish we head back so we can give the bike back. The lady thanks us and ask for autograph since her grandchildren is a fan of us and we even suggested of taking a picture together with a polaroid and she agreed.

We to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter