Chapter 10

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zai's POV

We will be heading back to Korea now since we are done for our Paris Vacation that the show provided and there's no camera rolling since we pretty much take so many video for the show of one week. I'm just here looking at the window since Tzuyu's sleeping and I'll just let her sleep. I just decided to call Sehun oppa since he's my closest oppa and also it's been awhile since we talk.

(Sehun, Zai)

Hello? Ran Ran-ie?
Oppa, hello, I'll be heading back to Korea now and I'm currently at the plane...
Really? That's good, then that means you'll be here tomorrow right? Let's go to the karaoke bar  the Hyungs have been talking about since they've been bothering me lately about going there especially Baekhyun Hyung
I can imagine you're frustrated face and Baekhyun oppa's giddy face while asking to go to the karaoke bar
It was pretty hectic but yeah guess you can foresee what's happening, did you buy something nice there? Like a souvenir you can have and see the memories you guys spent there?
Well yeah we bought gifts for each other and also gifts for you guys since I wanna give you guys something nice in return... You guys been spoiling me a lot so I guess I want to give you something in return
Yah! We told you that you don't have to do that plus you're the youngest out of all of us so it's kinda given for us to spoil you, also the maknaes of SM have all felt that it's just that you're soloist so we are spoiling you a lot
I know but I just want to give you guys something nice to it's not really expensive though but I still hope you guys will like it...
Yah! whatever you give us the we'll still be grateful plus it's not like the first you're giving us gifts. You also give us gifts in our special occasions like our birthdays, comebacks, if we're having concerts so yeah no need to think much about it. We are glad and using you're gifts well.. Rest assured Ran Ran-ie
You're quite a talker oppa but thank you...
For what? We just love you dongsaeng-ah. You're our giant baby... Well all of the maknae's are except for Yeri AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Well yeah... Yeri unnie will be irritated if she hear this but let's keep this a secret oppa AHHAHAHHAHAHAH
Oh Ran Ran-ie we're going somewhere I'm gonna end the call first, Have a safe trip going back home, The Hyungs have also said to take care and rest after or immediately once you set foot here in Korea and we'll go to the Karaoke bar once you've got energy back...
Oh? Okay oppa, see you there then..

Just like that the call ended and I don't really want to take a nap or sleep since I've been doing that since yesterday. Tzuyu is now waking up and I'm glad since I can talk to her now and bother her living life. I smile at her as she opens her eyes.

"Wakey wakey Yoda Yoda How was your sleep? The food will be here after a minute so it's better to wake up now or I'll eat all of the food..." I said and she just giggle "Okay okay I'm awake Heiran-ah... Is the food Korean cuisine?" I just and she smiles.

"Yuppp, I specifically ordered Korean since I know you'll be looking for it then I also ordered Chinese cuisine for later since I think it's been awhile since you eat some Chinese food?" I said and she just smiled and she stretches since she's been taking a nap ever since her back hits the sit.

"Thank you Heiran-ah, I'm really grateful..." She said as the waitress is now putting the food in our small table and I just smile as we proceed to eating this delicious foods. There's some food left on her plate so I eat it since I'm still kinda hungry and she's full because she ate my bread. 

"We'll be landing in a few hours and we'll be back to Korea. I'll drop you off first to your dorm so I can give my gifts to TWICE Unnies before going to my dorm, is it fine with you?" I ask her and she just nod, probably still tired since we've done a lot of activities during our week stay here but it's fun and there's some memory to go back to whenever. I also doze off since I'm tired as hell. 

- T I M E S K I P -

So we just doze off 'till we land in Korea since my manager tap me saying we've already landed and Tzuyu's manager is managing our bags to the van since it'll be crowded later and we have a lot. Some of the staff is also packing up and going out of the plane. 

I shook Tzuyu awake so that we can fix ourselves before going out since there will be a lot of fans later and we need to atleast look decent. "We're here now, let's fux ourselves before going out..." I said and she just nod, once we finish we both head out and now camera flashing is all I see as we walk out of the airport. 

I atleast try to smile even though I can't see that properly since there's really a lot of flashing. Once we're inside I just tell my manager to go to TWICE dorm and we'll be following Tzuyu's vehicle as I want to drop off the gifts first before resting. The manager just nod and follow the vehicle. 

We stop and I get the gifts for TWICE also my gift for Tzuyu since it may be a month before we see each other again since I'll be busy and there's only 2 episodes left for filming. Once we reach their floor she just entered the pin and we both come inside. 

It's night already here in Korea so I'll just put the gifts in the kitchen and it has their names in it so they won't be confused which is which. "So here's yours, It'll be a month long before we get to film the last episode, I'll be going now so you can also rest since I know you're very tired from the activities we did..." I said and she just smiles. 

"Here's your gift too, Take care during your busy schedules, Hydrate yourself always and we'll see each other soon... I'll send you out then so you can also rest" She said and I just nod. I hug her before I went out and wave goodbye at her. 

I'll miss her though, time surely goes fast when you're having fun with someone you cherish, I thought as I went down the lift and continue to my van. It take hours to go back to my dorm and I just plop down my bed once I reach my bed. I miss the comfort of my bed the most.... with that I hit the dreamland hugging my pillow. 

- T I M E S K I P - 

Morning came and I sleep in pretty late since I was very tired and my bed was really fluffy so it made me sleep for few more hours. I'm now doing my morning routine as I'm going out with the EXO oppa as I promise Sehun Hyung that once I get my energy back we'll be heading to the Karaoke bar they're talking about. 

I'm now picking my clothes and decided to just wear my black vans, blue ripped jeans, white shirt and a denim jacket with my white hat so that I look peaceful and simple since it's just the oppas I'm going out. 

Went down to the parking lot so that I can go to the Entertainment with my bike. I also put on my mask and a helmet for safety. I start to turn on the engine and hit the road so that the oppas won't be waiting for me, they're already there since they did something. 

After a few minutes I finally arrive at the Entertainment so I park the bike first before going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter