Epilogue

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zai's POV 

"Yoda, the fans have been investigating who you're with and do you know what?" I ask this lady beside me. "What is it?" she ask while looking at me and I just melt at her eyes. "They're all saying that it's me." I said while we laugh together because the fans is right. "They're right, should we give them the answer since we've been doing this game for five years already and every time we drop hints they're all going crazy" Yoda said and I just nod. 

"Whatever you want Yoda, you know I'll be fine with whatever, whether to confirm our relationship publicly or keep it in private." I said then peck her lips. We're currently here to my place we just arrive yesterday from Taiwan to visit her family we do it thrice a year with Halmeoni and sometimes we bring Kiwoo with us. 

I have also met with her parents 7 months after we tell our feeling to each other. I feel so glad that they like me and is also fond of me, which make Yoda also happy. "I'll let them think of what they want to think, I'll just post this picture of you and my parents cooking" she said and showed me the picture. 

"Okay, should I post something too? You know to bewildered them more." I said and she just nod. "I'm gonna post this then" I showed her the picture of her and halmeoni gardening together while smiling happily. "Okay, let's post it at the same time" she said and I just nod. We hit post and just smile at each other. "I love you, Heiran-ah" she said and peck my lips. 

It's now or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter