Chapter 6

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

The whole day I spend with her was amazing. She didn't complain even though she's very scared. She's just going with me wherever I want. She's pale now and she still have to drive. I get the Ice cream sandwich from the back of the car and give her a piece.

She eat it first before driving. "Heiran-ah.. Eat this.. Don't look at me.. Just continue driving while I feed you.." I said while she just open . I continue feeding her breads and make her drink her coffee.

"Yoda.. You should also eat.. My halmeoni.. She'll be very happy to see there.. My bestfriend is living with us.. I hope your fine with that.." The looks in her eyes, she's worried and concern. "I'm fine with that.. Don't worry.." She smile and continue with her driving.

We stop in a gas station to fill up her tank. "Let's get some snacks and grocery there.. While the tank is filling up.." I suggested and she just nod her head. We went inside the convenience store. She'll buy some grocery for her Halmeoni.

I'll be picking our snacks and some gifts for her bestfriend and also Halmeoni. When we're done we put the bags at the back and continue to drive. "You're halmeoni will like me right.. You're not joking when you said I'm her bias.." I start to question her.

"Believe me when I say she likes you.. She might welcome you first than me.. Good thing my bestfriend live with us.. She'll welcome me while my halmeoni welcome you..." Her laugh is so cute.

"Really? Arasseo.. I'll believe you then.." I said and the ride became silent. When she said we're almost there I look at myself. I make myself more presentable and check if my looks are still okay. I'm nervous. Very.

.

.

.

Zai's POV

We finally arrive at our house and my grandmother as expected open the gate for us. My halmeoni lives in a very traditional house in a traditional way but way modern. Our house has 4 bedrooms it has my halmeoni's room, my fathers room, my room and a storage room.

Our kitchen has it's own building. My harabeoji bisect the house into three the kitchen, the rooms and our receiving area. When you come in our house and open the gate the first thing you'll see is the rooms that's very traditional.

In the right is our kitchen while on the left is our receiving area. The receiving area is where the living room is located and also that's where my halmeoni and harabeoji put mine and my appa's awards and pictures.

It's like a memory house where everything is place properly and in order. My halmoni is a very organize person. When I finally became an idol I decided that we'll put a gate and wall so that it'll be more private and safe since my halmeoni live by herself since Kiwoo is still going to University but she practically lives here too since her parents are somewhere abroad and our families are close since my dad and here dad are bestfriends plus they used to be a varsity of soccer in their university before.

When you enter we have two parking lot that can occupy two cars in each; Two cars in the left and two cars in the right. The middle part is mostly where we have our bonfire when I was young. Now my halmeoni made it into her garden with a cross pathway. At the side and back part of our kitchen is where my halmeoni plants fruits and vegetables basically the foods for cooking even the spices.

I get off the car and grab the things we bought. Kiwoo help me to carry all of it while my halmeoni as expected greeted Tzuyu first and now they're in the kitchen. Food was already cook and my tiredness was gone when I smell the scent of my halmeoni's food.

Kiwoo and I have place the things I bought in the fridge organizely as how my halmeoni do it. We finally starts to eat and it's a good thing my halmeoni has her smile on her face. I did the dishes when we're done and I think my halmeoni has touring Tzuyu in our little villa.

As I mention before that my bedroom was untouched it still are. There's no dust but everything is place exactly how I left them months ago. The albums were moved to the guest receiving area. Her parents move to Japan but she don't wanna go with them since she likes it in Korea more. She's been here in eversince I started to be an Idol she's supportive even though she has studies she'll go to my shows whenever she's free. It's s good thing that she lives with us since I can't possibly go back and forth because of my busy schedule.

We're now here in the living room while my halmeoni tells my lifetime story to Tzuyu. It's a good thing that there are no more cameras. Halmeoni didn't even filter her stories it goes from my childhood to teenager to my funny moments to my hilarious and embarrassing ones to my sad moments.

"Halmeoni it's already past midnight.. Let's sleep now.. You should sleep early halmeoni.." She just ignore me.. I glance at Tzuyu who seems so comfortable and interested to whatever they are talking about.

I nudge Kiwoo and I signal to our rooms. "Wae? Are you embarrassed? I was having fun hearing it again.." I just glare at her and give her the blankets and pillows. I get the foldable mattress my halmeoni keeps in my fathers room.

"Halmeoni.. I'll set up an bed here so if you wanna sleep you can directly sleep here.. Tzuyu you can sleep here as well.. We'll just make midnight snack for us.." I said while preparing the bed that can fit the four of us.

"Why we? you can make it yourself. I'm enjoying halmeoni's story.." I sigh and just go to the kitchen. I'll be making fries and chips with some fish and mayo. I started making them and also get some Aloe Vera juice for us.

.

.

.

Tzuyu's POV

Knowing Heiran's grandmother feels so good. Halmeoni, she made me call her halmeoni too since she's really fond of me. She greet me first and when we eat she keeps giving me food so that I won't feel empty.

It wasn't awkward at all when we finish halmeoni gives me a tour of their house. It may not be the house she grew up with but this is the house where her grandparents have molded and restore her. We went to the living room or halmeoni call it the receiving area.

Halmeoni explain each of the pictures and the awards. Her son which is Heiran's Appa is handsome as well as her wife, a visual family since her grandparents still have a good features even though they've aged; I think it runs to the family they age like a fine wine. Heiran's Appa is intelligent since it's all academics awards. Heiran's pictures and awards is also here.

I smile at awe since they may be old but the support they give to their grand daughter is no joke. She's so proud to her grand daughter and everyone can feel it. Heiran finally join us but Halmeoni's still talking about her whole life and it was hilarious.

When Heiran went out to make some midnight snack is where Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter