Chapter 11

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV 

It's the second week of the month and I'm exhausted it's been awhile since we prepare like this and I feel like it's all new for me. We are recording for our song that will be used for our MV and we are also filming some behind the scenes so that our fans can watch it. There'll be a one month recording session then I need to leave for one week so that I can film the last two episodes with Heiran. 

Speaking of Heiran we've been communicating lately since we're gonna prepare a surprise for our fans that are still supporting us all throughout. I really wonder what will happen after the shoot, are we gonna be friends?  will we be in contact with each other or are we gonna be stranger again with each other. I've been thinking of what Jihyo unnie said and I really want to be friends with her since I feel comfortable with her.

She made me feel like a normal human being, not some sort of an idol. Every thing we've done for the past months we're filming is like a normal couple, it feels like we're not idol. I don't know if that's the point of this filming but what I knew is that what we did together was genuine and not just for the camera. What we did will be memorable for me and I'm gonna miss it because she became someone I want to be around. 

"Tzuyu-ah? what's with the long stare? what are you thinking it seems deep wanna share it with me?" Nayeon unnie said, I didn't even knew that Nayeon unnie is beside me already. She was recording awhile ago and I'm currently laying down to rest for a bit. "Nothing unnie, just tired..." I said and stretch so that unnie will belive me. 

"I know that's not your real reason but it something is bothering you, you can just go to me or the other unnies. I won't push you now and I'll be right outside again, yeah?" Nayeon unnie said and I just nod my head since I know my unnies know me well too. I just smile at the thought of them caring for me. I stretch again and go to spend time with my unnies. 

I hug Chae and she just held my hand while we stand. "Hello Tzuyu-ah, Nayeon unnie said you're tired?" Chae said and I just nod. "Yup, but I feel a lot better now maybe plus I want to be with you guys since I'll be gone again for a week..." I said lowering my head. 

"After that one week we'll be together again plus we'll have more time recording and filming since you'll be here with us throughout... You should rest so you won't look like a zombie filming the show" Chae said while doing a zombie act I just laugh at her act. "I just feel sorry since I can get to rest for one week while you guys will spend one week recording..." I said and she's the one laughing now. 

"There's nothing funny with what I said cub!" I said and she's now facing me. "Who said you have rest during that one week Tzuyu-ah?" I look at her confused "You'll be filming for one week with Ranran, she might take you to different place or do something since it'll be your last week, it can also be a vice versa you might want to take her to some places.." Chae said and I just laugh at her.

"I mean yeah we'll do that but at least we're gonna go to some places while you'll be stuck here recording.." I said while I merong her. "then we will visit you or go there if we finish a day recording earlier..." she said after she think of what I said. "Yeah whatever you wanna do, I know Heiran will be glad to cook for you guys if ever you visit us." I said

"Then we'll come!" Dahyun unnie said, we both turn our head to Dayun unnie who's at our back. "I was listening to you guys conversation and I've been wanting to join..." Dahyun unnie said and we just laugh at her. "Yah Unnie! you can always join us you know, no need to scare us like that.." Chae unnie said and we all laugh together.

"But Tzuyu-ah you don't need to worry about us during that one week, okay? Spend your last week with Heiran" Dahyun unnie said and I just nod my head at her. We continue talking 'till we're about to go home. The unnies are now deadass tired that's why we're gonna be ordering delivery so that they won't cook anymore. 

Tomorrow will be another tiring day I thought as I plop down our couch with Jeongyeon unnie. She's scrolling through social media while the rest of the unnies are changing their clothes. "Unnie, what's our food for tonight?" Mina unnie said as she went out of their shared room then plop down next to me. 

"Dumplings, kimbap, teokbeoki, bulgogi... I forgot the rest that they ordered since I was dozing off earlier" Jeongyeon unnie said and we just nod, we're just gonna rest and wait for the food and the unnies. "Anyone want ice cream while we wait?" Momo unnie said as she went out and the three of us all nod. She then went into the kitchen to get four ice creams. 

Momo unnie pass it to us after she get it and plop down the floor while playing some games on her phone. Mina unnie is also playing some games, I got bored so I copy the three of them and play with my phone too since I didn't use it this day. Heiran might message me so I check my messages first and she did. 

She just ask me about our filming and said that her schedule is so tight that after another guesting there's another. I told her it's good for her since she can meet a lot of people then she just laugh at me like what I said was a joke. I answered her and ask her about her day since I didn't what she's doing or did today. 

She may be busy since she haven't been replying, I heard a doorbell ring so I went to open the door and our food is now here. I called the other unnies and now we're gonna eat. "Today was very tiring!!!!" Dahyun unnie whine while biting the mandu and we all agree to her. 

"But it was nevertheless, it's good to film today but yeah we can't leave the fact that it's tiring" Jihyo unnie said. "The MV will be good since the song is also good" Nayeon unnie said "plus after this we can meet our fans again" Jeongyeon unnie said. 

"Yup, I can't wait to meet them again it's been so long since we get to talk to them personally though we are doing vlive it's different talking to them in person" Momo unnie said. "Then we need to wait patiently too like what they're doing and give our best" Nayeon unnie said. 

After eating MiChaeng volunteer to clean up and we just agreed since some are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter