Chapter 1

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zai's POV

"Zai. PD nim is calling you.." My Manager unnie said. I get the phone from her and answer PD nim. "Pd nim? Hello?" Me and Unnie is going back to my dorm. "Zai. You'll be having an reality show. It's a program called We Got Married. We'll be meeting them later..." PD nim said.

"PD nim.." he cutted me off and end the call. "What is it? What did PD nim tell you?" Manager unnie said and I tell her about the show. "It's fine.. Just relax.. You'll be meeting them later right?" Manager unnie said and I just nod.

When we get home I just relax by eating my ice cream. It's Mint chocolate ice cream sandwich and it's really yummy. After I call Irene unnie since the other unnies and oppas might be doing something. She answered thankfully.

"Yes? Ran ran?" that's the nickname they made for me. "Unnie I have another show.. But it's We Got Married. I still don't know about the information.." I said calmly and I hear some rustling. "Unnie? Did you hear me?" I ask and the call ended.

I sigh and call Jonghyun oppa this time but it's busy. No choice I call Minho oppa and thankfully he answer. "Ran, What is it? Are you okay?" Oppa ask and I hum. "Oppa, I'll be going in the show cal--" Eh? it ends.

I'm calling Sehun oppa this time. "Oppa, The unnies keeps ending my call. I just want to tell them about my show.. I'll be having a lover soon. It's We Got Married.." I said and all I can hear is nothing. He also end the call.

Can't they talk to me? I'm sad. Oh it's Siwon oppa calling. "Oppa!! Do y--" "Open your dorm now young lady.." I nod and run to my door. When I open the door all of them flood in. From Suju to SNSD to Shinee to F(x) to Exo then Red Velvet.

I'm shook since my living room is now filled with them in it. "What were you saying earlier?" Heechul oppa ask. "Oh yeah about that.. I'll be participating this show called We Got Married.. I don't know who my partner is yet. I'll know later.." I said.

"Why don't you know?" "Did Uncle tell you this?" "If you're uncomfortable with your partner tell it to me.." "Are you sure?" "SM, is not kidding right?" "Why so sudden?" "Is it really possible?" "What if he's bad?" "If you're partner ain't treating you right tell it to us."

Oh gosh my ears. It feels like I'm in the market. Manager unnie is beyond shock when she saw this numerous people in my dorm. "What are you all doing here? Oh gosh.. I feel like I was in the market earlier.." Manager unnie said and I just laugh.

"Me too. But like I said oppas and unnies, I still don't know my partner. Let's just wait later.. I'll tell you who is it after the meeting.." I said and they all speak in sync again. "I'll be taking a bath first unnies and oppas.." I said and go to my room.

I still hear some bickering and I just laugh on how protective they can be. SNSD unnies train me and Irene unnie always take care of me. Heechul and the Shinee oppas are like protective brothers. The other Suju oppas also train me.

EXO oppas are just as playful as me. I always hangout with them but sometimes I hang out with the Red Velvet unnies. F(x) unnies are just cool so I don't know why they reacted like that. I guess they can also be as protective as the others.

I pick some muscle shirt and my short putting on my vans since I have the height already. I went down but they all shove me inside the room again. "You ain't going out of this room without some jacket and pants. Put some cap, mask, and also glasses.." Suho oppa said.

I just follow them since I know I ain't going out of this room without following them. I put some ripped jeans and a black hoodie. I still have the muscle shirt underneath in case it gets hot there. I put my black mask, the cap that Siwon oppa gave me and the glass from Taeyeon unnie.

"Unnie. I'm already wearing pants and hoodie.." I said and they let me go out. "Good, You'll leave a good impression.." Donghae oppa and I just shake my head at their craziness. I get my phone and put it in the pocket of my hoodie.

I spray some perfume that Sehun Oppa gifted me. My things are all from them from my clothes, perfumes, gadgets, accessories and food. I haven't buy my own things from my own money. Whenever I shop they'll be paying for it.

Even though the one I'm buying is for my grandmother they'll still pay for it. I'm really thankful to them but sometimes everything is just so expensive. I'm not throwing the used perfumes or the clothes that's already small for me.

I put them in the box and cherish it. Some used clothes that's still fine to wear goes to the orphanage. I like donating money to the orphan kids since I'm also like that. The home for the aged I also donate some money to them.

Because of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter