Chapter 3

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think about this chapter :)

Rosé's last night in Paris began as one would expect; amazing ! Suzy had taken her to a fancy but a cosy restaurant. The dishes were divine but not overpriced. The actress made it so easy to have fun with her. She made it all so simple. No wonder she was one of the most loved celebrities' in South Korea. She had this positive energy. She was so kind and nice.

Rosé didn't know how to describe the actress. Suzy was ... Suzy. And that's really the best compliment she could think of.

Conversation flowed easily between them. No need for forced talks; topics flowed easily, coming in and out of the bubble they found themselves in seamlessly. There was small talk, funny conversation, heavy subjects about their lives as celebrities and silence. Sweet, comfortable, soothing silence.

Rosé needed to stop remembering the dinner, otherwise, she would keep remembering the way Suzy laughed at every one of her jokes, even the bad ones, or how Suzy's hair was pushed to one side, or how the actress smiled during the whole time or brown eyes twinkled with happiness throughout.

Suzy.Suzy.Suzy

Rosé really liked the woman. Liked ? she had knowing her for less than 72 hours and tonight was probably the last day they would see each other especially with their busy schedules.

Anyway.

'' So, '' Rosé started, the two of them sitting down on the bench at the park after dinner, '' Are you going back tomorrow to Seoul, unnie ? ''

Suzy looked at the sky as she shook her head '' I'm staying here for a few more days. I'm gonna start filming my new drama soon so i want to enjoy the time i have left here before going back.''

'' Now that you have mentioned your upcoming drama, i wanted to tell you that i'm enjoying Vagabond so far. '' Rosé smiled softly.

Suzy's face lighted up as she looked at the singer in surprise before she smirked '' Are you only telling me this because i'm here and you are trying to be the respectful hoobae ? ''

Rosé's eyes widened as she quickly shook her head '' N-No t-that's not what i was trying to do. I -- "

Suzy laughed '' I was just joking. Thank you for watching my drama, it means a lot to me.''

Rosé pouted before smiling '' You really like joking around a lot, Suzy unnie.''

Suzy shrugged '' Our jobs are stressful enough, it's good to have some fun. ''

Rosé nodded as she grabbed her drink and lifted it to her lips, taking a bigger gulp than intended to stop herself from staring at the beautiful actress sitting next to her. It was too much and she started coughing. It turned into a coughing fit. How did she always find a new way to embarra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter