Chapter 1

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave comment and tell me what you think about this chapter :)

' Ladies and Gentleman, Korean Airlines flight 3556 with service from Seoul to Paris' Charles De Gaulle airport would like to announce boarding for those passengers with priority boarding and families with small children that require extra to board to approach the boarding area at this time.'

Park Rosé, who just arrived at the gate, was happy that she didn't have to sit in the waiting area at all, and got into the short line to board the plane. Boarding was quick and she soon arrived at her seat.

As the boarding process continued, Rosé started to think that the seat next to hers and the row across the aisle from her would be left empty and no one was sitting in them since her manager was sitting somewhere else. The prospect of having the whole row to herself appealed to her because it meant that she would be able to stretch out and not worry about the other person in the next seat next to her invading her personal space.

When the flight attendant started to make an announcement saying the cabin door had been closed, and that all portable electronics had to be turned off, she thought her wish for a row herself was going to be granted, until she felt someone sit down next to her.

Rosé sat up from where she was returning her phone to her purse and looked over to see Bae Suzy, the actress Bae Suzy, the most loved celebrity in South Korea, in all her glory, sitting next to her. Rosé took a few seconds to take in her beauty, because she was sure even though she socialized with many A-list celebrities, she has never seen anyone as beautiful as her.

All Rosé did was ... stare. What was she supposed to do ? Was she supposed to talk to her ? Greet her ? The only time she saw her was during Asian Artist Awards back in 2016 when Blackpink made their debut. But even back then she did not interact with the senior actress. 

Rosé stared until she suddenly felt absolutely caught and exposed, when the actress seemingly looked at her and smiled softly. 

Did the nation's first love just smile at her ? 

'' Oh '' Suzy's eyes widened in realization '' You're Rosé from Blackpink ! '' 

Rosé quickly composed herself as she bowed  to the woman next to her '' It's nice to meet you Suzy-sunbaenim, I'm Park Rosé from Blackpink.'' 

Really ? Why was she feeling so anxious ? She needed to gain her composure back. She needed to calm down.

This time a huge smile graced Suzy's face and to Rosé it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in her life.

'' Nice to meet you too, Rosé. I'm a big fan of Blackpink '' Suzy extended her hand to the singer.

'' That's such an honor Suzy-sunbaenim. Thank you '' Rosé finally said and took the slender and warm hand offered to her.

Suzy was about to say something when one of the flight attendants had approached their row and interrupted them.

'' Miss ? '' The flight attendant said to Rosé to get her attention. When she stopped rummaging through her bag and gave  the attendant her attention, she continued '' I'm going to need you to put your bag under the seat, we're about to push back.''

'' Oh, okay '' She said with a smile.

With that the attendant left. Rosé took another few seconds to route through her bag, and then sighed '' I must have forgotten them.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter