Chapter 8

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please don't forget to leave a comment and if you have any suggestions you can write it in the comment section :)

'' Chaeyoung ! '' The singer immediately recognized Hyeri's voice.

'' Oh no ! '' Rosé whispered, grabbing Suzy's hand and tugging her with her into the closet just in front of the bed.

" Chaeyoung ! '' The voice called out again.

Inside the closet, doors closed and the only light peering in through the gaps in the wooden doors, Rosé breathing heavily as she noticed just how close she and Suzy were.

'' Why are we hiding, Rosé ? ''

'' Shhhh, unnie, be quiet.''

Suzy complied and the two remained silent. Hyeri seemed to enter the room looking for Rosé '' Chaeyoung ? '' The singer could hear her voice just feet away from them and she instinctively ducked her head '' Where did she disappear ? ''

Hyeri walked away and silence settled between Suzy and Rosé, none of them making an effort to leave the closet.

'' Rosé ''

'' Suzy unnie ? ''

'' We are awfully close.''

Rosé's gaze fell to Suzy's lips as she remembered what happened earlier before they were being interrupted. Suzy's face was mere inches away from her own, their lips almost touching. Rosé swallowed and could see Suzy was having a hard time with their close proximity too. Nevertheless, neither made a move to leave.

'' A hike ''

Suzy's eyes snapped up to meet Rosé's '' What ? ''

'' Do you want to go on a hike with me ? We obviously need to talk but i want us to do one last fun thing before starting this serious conversation. ''

Suzy pursed her lips. One last fun thing ? Rosé is going to cut all ties with her, isn't she ? They crossed the limits with what they did earlier and she would understand if the singer wanted nothing to do with her.

" Yes, let's do this. I'm free next Tuesday.'' 

Rosé smiled '' Tuesday, it is ! '' 

Silence fell upon them once more.

'' I'll stop.''

Rosé's gaze loved to Suzy '' What do you mean ? ''

'' I'll stop bothering you.'' The actress's voice was so soft

Rosé narrowed her eyes, shocked look on her face '' You never bother me, unnie. I'm sorry i made you feel this way. You're literally the nicest person i have ever met. I was stupid, so please never think you're a bother.''

'' I better get going before Hyeri comes back '' Suzy smiled '' I'll see you on Tuesday then. I have to warn you that i'm not very good at hiking so take it easy on me. ''

Rosé smirked '' Unnie, it will be worth it, trust me.''

Suzy let out a groan, muttering to herself as she tried to rub away some of the dirt that had quickly collected on the palms of her hands. As much as she wanted to enjoy the hike with the singer away from prying eyes, she was already exhausted from stumbling over tree roots and was counting down the minutes until they reach their destination.

'' We are almost there, '' Rosé said, stealing another look with a bright smile on her face.

'' You said that fifteen minutes ago, '' Suzy huffed, blowing away a stray strand  of hair that had fallen across her face.

Rosé chuckled '' Unnie, stop whining already.'' 

'' Of course, this is so fun for you and i'm here struggling. '' Suzy replied breathlessly.

'' Are you struggling or just walking behind me as an excuse to stare at me ? '' Rosé teased as they reached another uphill section of terrain, leading the way. After the almost kiss, things got more comfortable between the pair and they started to tease and flirt openly with each other.

'' Me ? never ! i'm just focusing '' Suzy said, the corners of curling upwards into the first smile that had graced her face in almost half an hour.

It was a total lie, focusing on Rosé was the best motivation for Suzy to keep moving forward. Rosé's cheeks were tinged pink and her eyes were bright.

'' We're here.''

Rosé's smile grew even wider as Suzy's eyes met hers again, the actress let out a breathless laugh in relief. They reached a few large rocks, Rosé pulled Suzy up as they reached the top.

Suzy's eyes widened as she looked at the view in front of her. A landscape of green and blue, the late afternoon sun casting over everything that it touched, and a clear sky that seemed to go on for days. As Suzy looked around to the singer though, the very same look of awe was o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter