Chapter 4

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what do you think about this story

Rosé stared at the contact in her phone. The one she saved at the park in Paris, three weeks ago after she was given a piece of paper with a number on it. The paper that she tucked into her bedside the day she returned to Seoul and got home for safe keeping. Just in case something would happen to the contact in her phone.

'Suzy Unnie'

The name stared at her.

'' Chaeyoung, let's go '' Lisa yelled for her.

She quickly sent out a text message.

' Hello, Suzy ! It's Rosé. Black Pink's Rosé. This is my number. 

I hope i'm not bothering you. But are you still on for our guitar lessons ? '

Rosé hit send before she could reread what she typed out. Too nervous to even second guessing herself. And she didn't have time for that. She was busy preparing for her comeback with her members.

Thankfully, she got a message right back.

' Hi, Rosé ! I thought you would never use the number i gave you. It even crossed my mind for a second that i might had given you a wrong one. And yes, if you are still okay with it. Do you want to meet up and talk about it more in details ? I finish filming around 6 pm today. Do you have time ? '

Rosé grinned ' Yes, i'm free today after 8 PM. Just send me the address.'

'' Chaeyoung, what's taking you so long ? '' She heard Jennie call for her.

'' I'm coming, i'm coming.''

She flied out of the room to go join her teammates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosé was holding her phone between her shoulder and her ear as she rummaged through her purse looking for her mask. '' Hold on. What did you say again Lisa ? I - '' 

Rosé's phone suddenly landed, a couple of feet away from her as she collided into someone because she was not looking where she was going '' Are you okay, Chayoung ? Hello ? Hello ? '' Lisa's voice was small and distant.

'' I'm sorry. '' Rosé looked up.

Suzy stared back at her with a little smile.

'' Chaeyoung ? '' They both turned their heads to look at the phone as Rosé grabbed it from the ground '' What happened ? ''

'' Lisa, i'm okay, i just dropped my phone. I'll call you back.'' She hang up before Lisa could demand anything more.

'' I'm so sorry Suzy-sunbaenim. Are you okay ? ''

Suzy tilted her head '' Suzy sunbaenim ? I thought we dropped formalities ? or does this only apply when we are in Paris ? ''

Chaeyoung smiled '' So where are we going Suzy unnie ? ''

'' Do you want to go get coffee with me ? ''

'' What ? '' Rosé looked down at her watch just to make sure she wasn't going crazy. It was definit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter