Chapter 6

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what do you think about this chapter

Rosé was quick to go to the park where she used to meet Suzy at whenever it was possible. Fortunately the night was not as cold as the day before, but it was still quite chilly. She looked around but didn't see the actress.

Her steps were fast as she avoided being seen by anyone. But then she stopped when a hand caught her wrist. She froze because she knew whose hand it was. Her touch was soft and warm.

'' Our bench was taken so i had to find another empty one.'' Her voice was soft '' If you didn't recognize me then i did a decent job at disguising myself.''

Rosé smiled as she turned to look at the actress properly. She was wearing a thick black overcoat and a black beanie with a scarf hiding her neck and half of her face '' Hello.''

'' Hi '' The actress tilted her head to the side as she patted the seat next to her '' I got your coffee for you '' she brought her scarf down and looked at the singer with a big smile and then gestured with her chin to the cup in her hand.

Rosé let her eyes drop down to her hand. She felt her cheeks heat up '' Thank you, unnie.''

She sipped from her hot drink, her usual order, and sighed when the warmth gave her some relief and comfort as she sat down next to Suzy.

'' You've been gone for days '' Rosé said as she looked at the actress, her fingers itched to her beautiful face.

'' I've been busy with filming. We were filming in a location far away from Seoul so by the time i make it home, i just go straight to bed.'' She sighed. 

Suzy wanted to say that not being able to see the singer affected her mood lately. She enjoyed meeting her. They have known each other for a few months now, had deep conversations. But it still didn't make sense how easily she was attracted to Rosé.

'' I'm sure you missed your late night coffee " Rosé joked '' Things weren't as interesting without you around.'' She added. Suzy raised her eyebrows, trying to control herself from showing her happiness at hearing her words.

'' Well, i'm glad i'm back to make your life interesting then. '' Suzy said  '' How's your comeback preparation going so far ? ''

'' Good, very good actually. I'm so excited to go to music shows and see the fans. It's been a while '' Rosé replied excitedly, finishing her coffee.

'' Do you want me to buy you another cup of coffee ? '' Suzy asked as she noticed that the cup in the singer's hands was nearing its end.

'' No, no, unnie ! That's too much caffeine for me, and i have an early schedule tomorrow. '' She explained.

'' Does that mean we won't be having our regular lesson tomorrow ? '' Suzy asked with a pout.

'' Unfortunately not, unnie '' Rosé said sadly  '' I have a very busy schedule for the next two weeks.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter