Chapter 16

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So i'm trying to add some events that happened irl to make this story more realistic.

so we are in year 2021 :

- Rosé released her solo album. 

-In 2022 Suzy had an interview and talked about having a foot surgery last year. Here's the interview : https://twitter.com/suzycontents/status/1524532935604555777

One year later

Rosé looked out of the window, the sky an inky blue, free of clouds, and the moon sat full and heavy above the horizon.  

Another day of promotions over. She had released her solo album six days ago. She was happy that she was finally given an opportunity to have her solo debut. Singing her latest song 'Gone' has triggered feelings she didn't want to relive again. She still remembers how she started writing the lyrics of 'Gone' soon after her break up with Suzy.

Her body suddenly felt unbearably heavy, and her mind was careening between half-sleep and longing. Suzy's drama with Nam Joo Hyuk was a big hit. Watching all the interviews, she saw how the two actors have gotten closer. Her heart broke whenever the actress posted a picture with her co-star. It was something she rarely did with her previous co-stars. A few weeks after their break up, she started to believe that there was something going on between them. Rosé was ready to fight for their relationship. She was ready to face the risk. But ever since Nam Joo Hyuk got into the picture, things started to change between her and Suzy. It's been more than a year now. Everything is in the past.

She pulled her knees to her chest, closing her eyes. She was empty and drained. She scoffed at the thought of Suzy giving her life a new meaning. Remembering how she made her heart skip a beat with her soft words and gestures but the moment things got hard, she ended their relationship and changed her phone number without a backward glance. How extraordinarily trusting she was. How gullible.

Suzy walked at a steady pace straight to the elevator until she reached the top floor of the agency. She made her way towards the terrace with the hood of her coat covering her eyes as the fog slowly travelled invading the city. She couldn't stop the tears from falling. Rosé's song had made her wonder if she was being a bad person for breaking up with her and trying to save both their careers. Yes, she was unfair for cutting all contact with her but she simply didn't know what do in that situation.

'' What are you doing here ? '' Her manager walked out to meet the actress. She had spent the last half hour looking for Suzy in every place she liked to hide when she wanted to think.

'' I want to feel the cold,'' Suzy replied, her nose frozen by the weather. She inhaled the cold air and exhaled only vapor.

'' Trust me, i understand the feeling but you can't catch a cold, you need to take care of yourself. '' Her manager said, hooking her arm with hers and guided her inside.

'' Unnie, i'm going to take the next three months off.'' Suzy said, taking off her coat and sat down, placing it on the couch's arm.

'' Is your condition serious ? '' Her manager asked, sitting closer to her.

'' The doctor said that i need a surgery on my foot and with the physiotherapy, it might take a while to return to having a full schedule again.'' She paused '' We need to deal with all my cf deals, interviews and my upcoming drama.'' Suzy sighed profoundly it worried her manager.

'' Hey, don't be upset, i'll deal with everything. Just focus on getting better now. You've been working non-stop without a rest since your debut, you deserve a rest.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter