Chapter 11

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment 

Rosé was in love, and she didn't know how deeply in love she was until she saw the person who made her heart beast faster in her chest tell her to leave her alone after having one of the greatest days. Now her chest hurt as she looked at the latest articles about Suzy's fan-meeting and new drama's news. With the tablet in her hands, she tried to focus her eyes on the words that filled the screen in front of her but all she could look at were Suzy's latest photos.

After finishing recording, she walked towards her room and closed the door behind her. She sat in her chair and leaned her body back to do what she has been doing for five days.

She cried as she remembered the hurt and the disappointment in the eyes of the woman she was in love with.

How did she screw this up?

'' Chaeyoung?'' Lisa was on the other side of the door, banging her knuckled against the wood a few times and trying to turn the knob.

'' One second '' She tried to speak without her crying voice being perceptible.

Rosé quickly ran her hands under her eyes, and rubbed them down to wipe her cheeks as well. She sniffled a few times, she didn't need to look at the mirror to know that her face was red.

She walked to the door anyway, taking a few deep breaths as she turned the latch on the doorknob and unlocked it. She turned her back on Lisa returning to her chair as soon as she took the first step into the room and listened as she closed the door behind her.

'' Are you going with us to the restaurant ?'' Lisa asked.

Rosé remained with her back to her, looking down, trying to convince her eyes to stop overflowing.

'' I don't feel like going.''

They remained silent, Lisa didn't speak another word, her silence was both comforting and deafening. Rosé felt her arms around her waist as Lisa hugged her from behind.

'' What are you doing?'' Rosé asked softly.

'' I'm hugging you.''

'' Why?'' She asked again. 

'' Because you're sad.'' Lisa answered, pressing her even tighter when she heard Rosé's first sobs '' What's wrong, Chaeyoung? You haven't been yourself lately. Did something happen ? ''

Rosé shook her head as she cried even harder. '' It's okay, you can cry, i'm here.'' Lisa spoke softly '' What did Suzy-sunbaenim do ?'' She suddenly asked.

'' Nothing. '' She managed to answer '' Why are you suddenly mentioning her ? ''

'' Chaeyoung, i'm not an idiot '' Lisa smiled softly '' You being on the same flight as her; her coming to your house unannounced claiming it's for work; you telling us that you are going on a hike with a friend and suddenly Suzy is injured during a hike on the same day. Let's not forget the way you were looking at each other that day as if you were hiding something from me.'' She paused '' You wouldn't hide your friendship if you were only friends.''

'' Lisa, it's not what you think, I - ''

'' I heard only nice things about Suzy, but Chaeyoung, is she by any chanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter