Chapter 7

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are welcome If you have any ideas or suggestions you want to see. Don't forget to drop a comment. I enjoy reading your opinions about the story 

Rosé was heading back to the studio to get her things, her phone buzzed in her pocket. She sighed. She did not have to look at the screen to know who just texted her. Still, she opened the text, and her heart sank at what she read.

29/03/2021 ' I thought you were different '

She scrolled through the old messages that were sent by the actress

05/03/2021 ' I waited for you but you didn't come. Is everything okay ? '

06/03/2021 ' Did something happen ? '

09/03/2021 ' I had a bad day at work, can i call you ? '

13/03/2021 ' I'm filming outside of Seoul. I hope we get to meet after i return.

18/03/2021 ' Rosé, please talk to me'

23/03/2021 ' I don't understand why you are ignoring me'

27/03/2021 ' Have i done something to offend you ? '

It was Monday, and Suzy has been texting her since the last time they were supposed to meet at the park and she didn't show up. all the messages the actress sent for the past three weeks were ignored by the singer. It hurt Rosé not to reply. She hoped that Suzy wouldn't think of her as a rude and selfish person just like most of the celebrities in the industry. It hurt so much no to reply. However if she did, she will have to come clean. And if she came clean, she will hurt Suzy and lose her for good.

Rosé knew perfectly well she was making the kindest person she's ever met sad and she was slowly losing her by continuing to avoid her, but at least Suzy will not find out that her feelings ran deeper than a mere friendship.

And even if she were to come clean ... what could she probably say ?

'' I'm sorry i have been avoiding you, but i am too afraid of the moment when i will have to tell you the truth ? ''

'' I'm sorry i have been avoiding you, i can't bring myself to tell you what i truly think about you ? ''

'' I'm sorry i have been avoiding you, but i'm not brave enough. ''

Rosé shook her head. She was being selfish, but she couldn't bear the thought of a definite good bye. With a final sigh, she tucked her phone and fetched her things.

Hyeri's gaze fell to the menu '' Chaeyoung, what are you doing this Saturday ? ''

Rosé took a sip of her juice '' I have an early schedule but then i'm free for the whole day. ''

Hyeri looked up and smiled '' I'm throwing a small party at my house and i wanted to invite you. You probably know all my friends and it's going to be fun.''

The singer definitely needed some fun in her life and distract her from thinking about Suzy and their ruined friendship '' Should i bring something unnie ? ''

Hyeri smirked '' You coming is enough  '' 

Rosé chuckled '' Okay, then my wonderful self will have to suffice ''

Hyeri's house was big and luxurious and provided the right amount of privacy she needed. Upon arriving, Rosé checked her surroundings : blasting music, a bunch of her friends dancing, Hyeri hugging someone familiar.

Her heart jumped. That was the only way Rosé could describe what she felt the moment she saw that Hyeri was hugging Suzy. Her heart jumped out of her chest. The actress was wearing a casual outfit, a black leather jacket with jeans.

But what really had Rosé gaping was Suzy's face. It had always been her face. Her brown eyes smiling like her lips, no make up on and hair free from any ties, draped over her right shoulder. She was so beautiful.

Her smile widened at the sight and was about to call her name and wave at her. But then she remembered that the actress probably wanted nothing to do with her after ignoring her for more than four weeks. Rosé couldn't help the sad feeling in her heart.

Hyeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter