Chapter 15

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what do you think about this chapter

'' How are you? '' Lisa asked, Rosé was walking inside the dressing room and her members seemed to ambush her as soon as she stepped inside.

'' I'm fine.'' Rosé replied quietly as she laid on the sofa and closed her eyes.

'' No, you're not!'' Jennie added '' You should just go talk to her, why are you stubborn ? ''

'' It's not being stubborn, the dating rumors between her and Nam Joo Hyuk-ssi were denied since the entire cast and crew went to have dinner but the reporters are keeping an eye on them, i don't want us to get caught because i was not being careful.'' She sighed '' I don't want you meddling in my relationship with Suzy.''

'' What relationship ? '' Lisa asked back '' That's exactly what i'm talking about! You are not only refusing to see her but you are also ignoring her calls. You are throwing away a possible relationship by being immature and stubborn, and you can call it whatever you want, but i said what i said.''

'' It's not that simple, Lisa.'' Rosé replied, folding her arms against her chest.

'' But it is! I understand that you are afraid but how is this fair to Suzy-sunbaenim ? Look, you are my best friend and i'd do everything for you but you need to take a decision. It's either you stop overthinking and be with the woman you love or you let your dark thoughts consume you and lose her for good.'' She paused '' You are afraid, Chaeyoung! ''

'' And how do you know that ? '' Rosé asked.

'' Because i know you.'' Lisa spoke back '' You feel exposed and vulnerable, and you are afraid of being rejected, for whatever reason you imagined in your mind, because there is no reality in which Suzy-sunbaenim, would one day reject you or hurt you.'' She paused '' But you are hurting her, Chaeyoung. You gonna end up losing her.''

Her words made her stop, everything Lisa was true. Her eyes started to get moist, she blinked hard as she tried to stop the tears from streaming down her face.

Rosé knocked on Suzy's door and waited. She could hear the actress' voice on the other side and wondered if Suzy had company. ''... Unnie please take care of it, '' Rosé heard Suzy say, and then the door opened. '' Sorry, unnie, can i call you back? '' The actress said into her phone. She looked surprised to see the singer standing there.

Rosé took a moment to inspect the actress's outfit; blue jeans and a white t-shirt. '' I made sure that no one was following me. We need to talk unnie.''

Suzy looked nervous. That was the first thing she noticed. The actress' hair was wet and Rosé could smell the lingering scent of Suzy's perfume.

'' Thank you for coming.'' Suzy said, sounding apologetic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter