Chapter 14

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment :)

Lying in the guest room bed, staring up at the ceiling, Rosé's breathing evened out and her eyelids grew heavy, but everytime she neared sleep, another image of the nightmare she had would invade her mind. Rosé slammed her eyes shut and tried to force the thought away.

When the door opened, Rosé was still thinking deeply about the nightmare. When she heard it shut again, she opened her eyes and was immediately startled.

Suzy was standing beside the bed wearing a robe.

'' I thought you left.'' She said, staring down at the singer '' Why did you leave the bedroom ? ''

Rosé remained quiet before she took a deep breath '' I had a nightmare that Disptach caught us together and i was so scared unnie.'' She paused '' I wanted to run away but i couldn't do this to you again. I decided to sleep in the guest room because i didn't want to bother you with me shifting in bed every five seconds.''

Rosé watched in silence, she expected a cold shoulder from the actress, she expected Suzy to be disappointed or angry, she expected her to get tired of her cowardness. But Suzy crawled into the bed, reaching for Rosé. The singer felt herself pulled forward and she had barely registered what was happening before she was in Suzy's arms.

'' You are allowed to feel scared, Rosé.'' Suzy said, Rosé's hair gently '' I'm also scared." She paused '' Remember when i told you that you can choose to end it whenever you want before the five months are up ? I'm still keeping my word.''

'' No unnie, no. I don't want to end it. We are in this together.'' Rosé whispered, tracing Suzy's shoulder blades, marveling that not five minutes ago, she'd been thinking about all the bad scenarios that could happen to them and now all she could think about was how good it felt to be held by Suzy.

'' You can talk to me when things get hard. '' Suzy said, as she kept her fingers through her hair.

'' How are you so perfect, Suzy unnie ? '' Rosé smiled.

Suzy chuckled '' What a flatterer.''

'' I love you.'' The statement sounded loud in the relative silence of the room. Rosé found Suzy gazing down at her. She felt breathless. She wanted to say too many things at once, to pour out every last one of her emotions and make Suzy understand that every second she spends with her always fill her with uncontainable happiness. She wanted to blurt out promises and declarations and ramble uncontrollably. 

Suzy smiled and Rosé melted a little at the sight, she shifted her weight and laid down against Rosé's side, resting her head on Rosé's chest.

'' Your heart is beating so fast.''

'' I can't imagine why.'' Rosé said '' It's not like there's a super gorgeous girl lying next to me.''

'' Right.''

'' Seriously unnie. When you look at the mirror you don't think to yourself, ' God, i'm so beautiful. How am i allowed to exist among the mortals ?'.''

Suzy laughed '' Is that you think when you look in the mirror ? ''

'' Oh, yeah.'' Rosé said '' And i also think, 'Bae Suzy is so lucky to have me.' ''

'' Bae Suzy is indeed very lucky.''

I'm the lucky one, Rosé thought, but didn't say. Being with Suzy felt like a gift. Touching Suzy felt like a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter