chapter 17

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé should have asked where their waiting room was located before arriving to the awards show.  She was late because she had a photo shoot and now her manager is not picking up the phone. She told her it's room 18. She can find the waiting area by herself. How hard could it be.

She found herself following the path the staff told her to follow, feeling a sudden whirl of anxiety in her stomach without the presence of her members.

'' Can i help you Park Rosé-ssi ? '' A voice brought her out of her train of thought.

'' Hello. '' She smiled softly''  I'm looking for Room 18.''

The woman looked at her curiously '' It's at the end of the hallway, on your right.''

Rosé bowed '' Thank you.''

The singer made her way to the door and knocked, hoping she wasn't disturbing anyone.

'' Come in.'' It was muffled through the walls but Rosé heard it so well.

Rosé pushed the door open and her eyes widened when she saw the last person she wanted to see right in front of her. Suzy raised her head from where she was too busy with a script, and as soon as she caught Rosé's eyes, her eyes widened in surprise, she recovered quickly as she smiled. Sweetly, her eyes shining even behind the slight tiredness that Rosé could catch, and it was then, in the moment that Suzy pronounced her soft '' Rosé.'' and it got to the pit of her stomach to expand throughout her body, a warm sensation of tingles running around her skin.

'' I must have gotten the wrong room.''  She was about to turn around and go when Suzy's voice stopped her.

'' Please wait.''

'' Suzy sunbaenim, I'm busy.'' Rosé replied looking away. This encounter with Suzy caught her off guard.

Suzy sighed. A sigh loaded with sadness '' I believe we need to talk.''

Rosé remained silent, the nuts and bolts inside her brain spinning at a rapid speed while she thought of an excuse. She shook her head. She was not falling for this again.

'' Suzy Sunbaenim.'' She let out a huff '' We have nothing left to talk about. You have made it very clear the last time we talked.''

Suzy's expression soured '' I understand you are hurt. I understand you are angry with me. I even understand the feelings you expressed in your song. But - ''  The actress breathed out, attempting to calm herself down '' What i don't understand is you putting all the blame on me.''

'' How can you say this to me ? '' The singer asked, shaking her head '' You chose the easiest way out. You didn't keep your word. It's a part of the past now. I've already moved on. You should move on.''

'' I listened to your song.'' Suzy said, defeated '' Tell me, Rosé, do you hate me ?''

'' Sunbaenim, please, don't put too much meaning into the lyrics. What happened between us was just a phase in my life. It wasn't that important to me.'' Rosé stared at Suzy who suddenly looked hollow.

'' I know you are hurt.'' Suzy said '' I know you are frustrated and angry, but that's no excuse for cruelty,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter