Chapter 12

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment :) 

Rosé hadn't heard from Suzy all afternoon, which usually meant that her girlfriend was busy filming. She resigned herself to a quiet and boring night. As she approached her house, she realized that the light was on inside though she had certainly turned it off this morning before she left.

Holding the box of donuts, she received from their friendly staff at work, in one hand, Rosé dug into her pocket for the key and slipped it into the doorknob, expecting to find an empty house waiting for her.

She turned the handle and swung the door open, and it was only as she stepped inside that she saw Suzy sitting on the couch in the living room, she beamed at her like something out of a dream.

'' W-What? Suzy ! '' Was all Rosé could think to say, standing frozen in the doorway just in case she was hallucinating.

'' You gave me the spare key so i decided to pay you a visit.'' Suzy smiled.

Rosé slammed the door behind her as she quickly put the box of donuts on the table before  rushing towards her girlfriend and landing heavily on top of her.

'' Rosé! '' Suzy chuckled.

The singer shifted and rolled onto her side '' Hi,'' She said, her face inches from the actress's.

'' Hi,'' Suzy answered, setting her hand on Rosé's waist.

Rosé closed the distance between them, pressing her lips to Suzy's. They laid there, staring at each other. Suzy's hand Rosé's hair off her forehead, Rosé's fingers tracing patterns over Suzy's arm, both a little overwhelmed by how big their feelings were, both understanding without any words needed.

'' I know we saw each other yesterday but i missed you so much. '' Rosé confessed unsure how to articulate that she sometimes  felt like she was missing something in her life without the actress by her side. 

Suzy inched closer '' Say it again.''

Ever since Rosé has confessed that she loves Suzy, the actress made her say it every time they met and Rosé would never tire of saying it.

'' I love you. '' Rosé whispered taking Suzy's hand and squeezing it.

Suzy smiled softly '' I love you too.''

'' If i tell you something, can you promise you won't get upset ? '' She asked.

Suzy  furrowed her brow '' I'll try.''

'' Lisa knows about our relationship. Suzy unnie, i know that you are a very private person but i assure you, she won't say a word. I just wanted to let you know because i don't want to put you in an awkward position.'' Suzy stayed quiet, letting Rosé continue. '' Please unnie, don't get upset. I- ''

Suzy cut her off with a kiss, a desperate and breathless kiss '' Why would i be upset? I trust you, Rosé.'' the actress said, nuzzling her nose against Rosé's. She brought her hand up to Rosé's face '' So we weren't convincing enough when we tried to pretend in front of her.''

Rosé shook her head '' Unnie you were more than convincing, it was my fault. Lisa is my best friend, she quickly picked up on my strange behavior.''

Suzy kissed her shoulder then her cheek '' And i guess me coming to your house unannounced didn't help with your strange behavior '' She teased.

'' Are you hungry ? '' Rosé asked, remembering that there was an entire box of donuts sitting on the table beside the TV.

Suzy nodded and then started laughing herself when Rosé grabbed the pink box.

'' What's this ? '' She asked, taking the box from Rosé's hands.

'' It's the best donuts in the world.''

'' Hmm, the world ? ''

'' Okay i know it sounds crazy, but these donuts taste like heaven.'' Rosé said excitedly.

Suzy looked doubtful, but she opened the box and took a bite of one of the donuts. When she swallowed, she looked down at the donut then back at Rosé's face.

'' It tastes like heaven, indeed.''

'' I told you so '' Rosé smirked '' I'm glad, you liked it.''

Suzy pouted '' Look at you ruining my diet with donuts at 11 pm. My manager is not going to be happy with this.''

Rosé's eyes widened '' Unnie, i'm so sorry, i didn't think about that. I - ''

'' God, i love you '' Suzy laughed, shaking her head '' You fall so easily for my jokes.'' Suzy's smile was so wide, so blinding, that Rosé found herself smiling too.

They laughed, kissed and laughed some more, both happy to be in each other's company, both content to feel each other close by. Eventually, Suzy started to yawn and Rosé followed, and they decided it was time for Suzy to go home.

Suzy was happy to be done with filming and her physiotherapy session. She had worked for 18 hours, but it might as well have been 48 hours with how many times they had to shoot that one take under the rain. Suzy was exhausted but ready to go spend a relaxing night with Rosé.

Since their reconciliation, they had been spending more and more time together which was nice. Suzy had almost forgotten what it was like to be in relationship because of her busy schedule and her finding out that half of the celebrities had a different image when there were no cameras around.

Her relationship with Rosé was different. Suzy felt drawn to her and so comfortable around her and just wanted to spend every second with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter