Chapter 10

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your comments are greatly appreciated

Suzy has been away for three weeks now. It's been fun at the filming site and while she enjoyed doing her job, she found herself missing one thing from Seoul more than anything else. She missed other things too but there was a big one in her mind.

She talked with the singer most days of the week. Time apart was hard  after they have spent so much time together recently. That's why Suzy found herself driving back to Seoul the moment she finished filming. She finally removed her splint and has began her physiotherapy. Her wrist rarely hurts her now.

She wanted to surprise her girlfriend. Rosé gave her her house's address and also told her about the hours when she should visit her. She got two cups of coffee from their favorite coffee shop on her way and knocked on the door.

'' S-S-Suzy s-sunbaenim?'' Lisa's eyes widened for a second as she rose a skeptical eyebrow. 

She was totally not expecting this '' Hello.'' Suzy dazzled the Blackpink member with her brilliant smile. '' Nice to meet you Lisa-ssi. I was visiting Rosé.''

Lisa kind of just stared at the actress. Since when Rosé hung out with her? They must be close if the nation's first love is right in front of her friend's house. But the singer has never mentioned being friends with her? Were they working on a project together?

'' Nice to meet you Suzy-sunbaenim '' Lisa bowed '' Rosé is inside, i was about to leave. Come in.''

''Thank you. '' Suzy's pearly whites sparkle as she smiled.

Lisa wondered what kind of a top celebrity brings a cup of coffee to her hoobae. She noticed the bruise on Suzy's left wrist and remembered reading an article about the actress getting injured during a hike. '' I'll go get Rosé.''

'' Thank you.''

Lisa left and Suzy sat on the couch as she looked around the living room, patiently waiting. Lisa and Rosé came in. The couple was aware of Lisa's presence in the corner of the room, so Suzy decided to take the initiative.

''Rosé, I'm sorry for coming unannounced but it's work-related.'' She winked at the singer.

Lisa started to pack her stuff '' I'm going to leave now. It was very nice to meet you sunbaenim'' She turned to look at her friend with an unreadable expression '' and Rosé, i'll definitely see you later.''

The two of them waited impatiently and as they watched Lisa leave. Rosé stepped forward and Suzy wrapped her in her arms. The singer buried her face in the actress's shoulder and wrapped her arms around Suzy as tight as she can '' I missed you.'' She whispered.

'' I missed you too.'' Suzy replied. She rubbed a hand up and down Rosé's back.

'' What are you doing here? I didn't expect this.'' Rosé couldn't believe that Suzy was standing with her right now. It almost felt like a dream.

'' Did you think i could wait until tomorrow to see you?'' Suzy leaned back so she can look into those eyes that she adored so much '' I couldn't wait to hold you and kiss you.'' At that, she leaned in and gave Rosé a soft kiss '' Do you think Lisa will suspect something? I tried to act as normal as possible.''

Rosé reached for Suzy's hand as they walked towards the couch '' I hate to lie to my best friends but i'll handle it. But we need to make up a story together to make it believable'' She paused as she watched Suzy sit on the couch '' But now is not the time to think about this, unnie.''

Rosé came to stand in front of her. She reached out, taking Suzy's face in her hands, staring into her warm caramel brown eyes. Suzy smiled her warm, soft, happy only for Rosé smile up at the singer and rested her hands on Rosé's waist.

They were now both laying on the couch, Rosé settled at Suzy's side, one leg thrown over Suzy's '' I love your hair. I've missed it. I love your hair and your eyes. I love your smile, these lips.'' Rosé ran her thumb over Suzy's lips '' I've missed everything about you.''

'' Rosé, i didn't know you were this romantic.'' Suzy teased lightly.

'' Unnie, stop it.'' Rosé sighed'' Just being able to look at you, feel you and hold you in the same space is something i didn't know i needed in my life.''

Suzy leaned her forehead against Rosé's, never breaking eye contact. '' I feel it too. You have no idea how much i missed being close to you, holding you, looking into your eyes. That's why i came here to surprise you. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.'' She tangled her fingers in Rosé's hair behind her ear, scratching lightly at her scalp '' I feel so happy being here, in your arms.''

Rosé closed her eyes, taking in the words '' Three weeks is too long. Let's not do that again'' She snuggled a little closer to the actress '' Promise?''

Suzy giggled and pressed her lips to the singer '' We're celebrities, Rosé. You know i can't promise you that '' She smiled '' But i promise i'll try.''

'' How's your wrist? You removed your splint, isn't it too early? Do you feel any pain? I- ''

Suzy laughed '' I'm fine. My doctor said the fracture is healing nicely and told me to start physiotherapy, which i started two days ago.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter