Chapter 2

A Night In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what do you think about this chapter :) 

Suzy was an actress and a singer and always was a workaholic on and off the set. She always greeted her fans with kindness and was willing to do everything to be a good role model. But she liked to keep her private life private. She rarely talked about her personal life in interviews and only reserved this part to her family and close friends.

'' Suzy, are you with me ? ''

Suzy blinked, shaking her head a bit and gave her manager a slightly guilty frown. '' Sorry,'' Suzy said, bitting her bottom lip. '' I'm listening, i promise.'' 

Her manager nodded and gave her a soft smile '' Like i was saying, after you're done with the Dior's fashion week show you have the rest of the day off,'' Her manager finished. '' We have a photoshoot tomorrow morning so try to take a rest today.''

Suzy nodded as she met her manager's eyes '' I'm going to have a little tour around the city later.''

'' Do you want me to accompany you ? ''

Suzy shook her head '' No, i don't want to burden you, you should take the rest of the day off as well '' She smiled '' I'll be fine on my own, I'll let you know when i'm back to my room.'' She paused '' Actually ... '' She hesitated for a second before she added '' I won't be on my own.''

'' Oh, do you have a date or something ? I mean you're allowed to date. You are at a place where a dating scandal won't harm your career but It would be appreciated if you can tell me more about it, you know so i can handle it in case the paparazzi find out.'' Her manager told her.

That made Suzy chuckle as she waved her hands '' No, unnie, that's not what i meant. It's not a date, actually i'm not dating anyone at the moment. '' She chuckled again when she saw her manager sighing in relief, no one enjoyed dealing with all the articles and rumours that followed a dating scandal. She was not even sure why they called it a scandal ? It's not like she was doing something bad or harming someone '' So i may have made a celebrity friend during the flight. I may not call her a friend yet maybe an acquaintance but we made a plan to explore the city when we have a free time.''

Her manager nodded '' May i ask who is this celebrity friend you made ? ''

Suzy shrugged '' Blackpink's Rosé ! She seems like a nice person in real life which is a very rare thing nowadays in the entertainment industry.''

Her manager patted her hand as she smiled '' All the Blackpink members are very nice. I crossed paths with Rosé-ssi a few times and she is such a humble and a respectful person. I hope you enjoy your evening.''

Suzy smiled softly '' Thank you, unnie ''

'' Come on we should get ready for the show.'' Her manager stood up as she looked at the time.

The café was quaint, a wooden storefront battered by time and rain. A bell dinged when Rosé walked in, and there was a little radio playing somewhere in the background. The rich aroma of roasted coffee beans filled the place.

She looked around and saw the actress sitting near the window as she was focused reading the menu. Just like that, all she could see, all she could comprehend, was how the sunlight coming from the window, casted shadows across her beautiful face. Rosé thought it was fitting, how this woman's very soul seemed to radiate like the sun. 

And then the most breathtaking pair of brown eyes landed on her and she saw Suzy smiling as she waved her over to the table that she was sitting at.

'' I'm sorry for being late, Suzy-sunbaenim.''  She said as she took a seat.

'' Okay, i think you need to stop calling me sunbaenim. " Suzy replied wih a grin '' You can call me unnie.''

Rosé's eyes widened '' Is that okay with you ? I don't want you to think i'm being rude.'' when she saw Suzy nodding, she added '' If we are going to drop the formalities, then i'll only call you Suzy unnie if you call Rosé instead of Rosé-ssi.''

'' So Rosé, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter