Three

The Love Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WINTER'S POV

 

The next morning i woke up with the alarm on my phone going off. I rolled over and groan, smacking my phone off of the side table. I leaned over the bed and grabbed it, shutting off the alarm.

 

I stretched and got out of bed, seeings it's eight o'clock. Jeez, you'd think it's 5 am with the way i just reacted to get up. I see Yeji rubbing her eyes gently, removing her hands and looking at me with sleepy eyes.

 

"you have class soon?" she asks, yawning. I nodded, picking out a cute outfit from my closet. I've got to make a good first impression in this place.

 

"In an hour." I told her, holding my clothes in my hand. I picked up a bag filled with bathroom supplies and slip it on my arm. "I'm going to shower, be back soon." she nods, rolling over again. I guess her classes don't start until a little later.

 

After I took a quick shower, i got dressed and brushed my teeth. I gathered everything i took with me and make my way back to my room. I unlocked the door and walk in, now seeing Yeji is up and on her phone.

 

I dropped my bag in the floor, taking out a brush and brushing my hair. I walked over and grab my phone, texting Karina to make sure she's up. I sent a quick message to Ningning saying hi as well. Then, i gave my mom a quick call saying hi and how college has been so far. She tells me to have a good day and i hang up.

 

"How did you sleep?" I heard beside me. I looked over at her and smile, putting my phone back down.

 

"Good." I replied, "you?" I walked over to grab a pair of vans, sitting down on my bed and lifting one foot.

 

"Me too, very peaceful." she says, chuckling a little. I finish putting on my shoes and nod, agreeing. It was peaceful at my house too when i slept but maybe it wasn't for her.

 

I heard my phone ding. I pick it up to see Karina texted me, telling me she's ready. I took my phone off of the charger and grab my backpack with everything I need in it. I also carry an extra book that didn't fit in my bag.

 

"see you later, Yeji." I said as I head for the door. She waves, getting out of bed with a low high pitched groan.

 

"have a good first day." she smiles nicely. I give her a thumbs up, half way out of the door.

 

"you too." I responded before leaving the room and shutting the door. I made sure my room key is in my pocket before making my way down the hallway.

 

I stopped at Karina's room, knocking on the door softly a few times. The door immediately opens and before I can say anything, I realize it's not my girlfriend. It's another girl. She looks at me, up and down. "Who are you?" she asked with no expression.

 

"I'm Winter." I replied nicely, now knowing what Karina means when she said her roommate was a total witch. The girl in front of he keeps her hand on the doorknob, looking ready to slam the door in my face.

 

"why are you here-"

 

"Winter!" I heard from deep into the room. I finally see my girlfriend pop up behind the girl who answered the door. I wave at her, seeing how adorable she looks in her crop top sweatshirt. "Sorry Ryujin, I should have told you she was coming so we could walk to class together." Karina looks at her roommate with an apologetic look. I don't know why she's apologizing, she did nothing wrong. The girl, Ryujin, turns her head to look at Karina. She nods, moving away from the door before taking one last good look at her. Oh.

 

"Good morning." I ignored the other girl and smiled at my girlfriend. She comes closer to me, grabbing my free hand and intertwining our fingers.

 

"Morning baby." she says, winking at me. I notice Ryujin's body in the background do a 180 as fast as lightening. She looks from Karina, to me, and back to Karina.

 

"Baby?" her voice is soft but deadly. Karina cranes her head to look at her roommate. She nods, squeezing my hand. I look down at our hands and grin.

 

"Yeah, this is my girlfriend." Karina says proudly, making me blush. Ryujin's eyebrows finally relax as she just nods and swallows the lump in .

 

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." she says looking at Karina who shrugs, seeming to try and just get out of the room so we could go to class.

 

"You never asked." Karina replied, chuckling. "I'll be back later. I hope you have a good day Ryujin, for my sake." she gave a small wave, making Ryujin pause before rolling her eyes. I almost laugh, but I'm shoved softly out of the room by Karina.

 

We start walking down the hall, our hands still intertwined. I look over at her as we wait for the elevator. "So.. Ryujin.." I honestly don't know where I was going with my words. Karina shakes her head, scrunching her nose.

 

"She's mean but I will make her like me and you. Hopefully ourselves and our roommates could get close so we could have a friend group." she says happily, leaving me to nod. That would be good, being a loner in college doesn't seem fun.

 

After about five minutes of walking, we made it to our class. If you're wondering, Karina and i have the same major so we got put in some of the same classes. We take our seats and I checked my phone quick. No message from Ningning yet this morning.

 

"you okay?" I heard beside me. I turned off my phone, nodding.

 

"Yeah, anxious." I uttered, placing my book comfortably on my lap. I put my phone on top of it and relax myself. I didn't lie, I am anxious for this first class. I hope everything works out.

 

"we are going to do great. I love you." she gives me cute puppy dog eyes, making it impossible for me to be nervous and/or have a scared face on.

 

"I love you." I say back, watching as the male teacher walk in. Ahh here we go.

 

[after classes]

 

"Are you kidding me babe, I already have an essay and then i have some sort of organizer to fill out and I had to introduce myself in front of a class like what the actual--"

 

"Hey hey." she stops my rambling, grabbing my hand from across the table. We are sitting at a cafe near our dorm building drinking ice coffee. "It's okay love, what did you expect?" she laughs a little. squeezing my hand a little.

 

"not a damn essay right away." I groaned, taking a sip of my drink. She shrugs, pursing her lips together.

 

"You'll live, and if you need any help I could help you." she smiles, nodding her head. I sighed, shaking my head but also shrugging.

 

"I'm sure you have your own work to do." I told her. "It's okay, I'll survive." I chuckled, hoping my cheeks aren't flushed.

 

"let's go back to the dorm so you can get started." she says starting to stand up. We grabbed our bags and make our way back to our dorm building.

 

After saying bye to Karina and giving her a kiss, I walked down the hall. I unlocked the door to my room and swing the door open, entering. The first thing i see is a half Yeji standing beside her bed. The rest of her clothes seemed to be laid out on the bed. I gasp and slap my hand over my eyes.

 

"oh gosh I'm sorry." I shut the door quickly and turn around, uncovering my eyes. I heard her giggle.

 

"It's okay, you didn't know." she says. I gulped, waiting a moment before turning around and seeing her just finishing getting dressed. She sat down on her bed and I just take a sip of my drink, sliding my bag off my shoulder. "how was first day of classes?"

 

"Pretty good. I already have a ton of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter