I'm Not Gonna Give Up So Easily, Hyung

Back To Your Arms

"Anong ngyari?"

"Yeah, sa tingin mo di namin alam Mork."

"Guys. Alis."

"NO!" all 22 members shouted at him.

" no-"

"You are not to swear child", Taeyong sternly cut him off, his eyes say it all. Mark gulped, thinking he had a chance to finally swear.

"What do you all want? Parang akong hinold up tapos you all even tied me up in this stiff chair! What the hell!"

"Dahil alam namin tatakbo ka, hyung", Jisung piped Chenle nodding with the same frown expression on his face with every word the younger said.

"Hindi kaya."

"Cut the lies, bro", Johnny shook his head in disappointment.

"Ano ba talaga gusto niyo sakin?" he whined, his lips on a pout his head lousily shook from side to side.

"Answers", they all replied in unison.

Currently, they were united inside their beloved studio with their victim, a rope wrapped around Mark as he was situated on a chair. Mark was first confused why they were asking permission to tie him up when Jaemin and the other two youngsters met him in the hallway. He was about to go home but they insisted. He couldn't say no so he went and followed them.

He sat on a chair. The three tying the rope. Jaemin and the two clapped their hands at their handy work.

Then a few minutes later, Johnny came in dressed up as a lawyer (which Mark had thought to be). He was wearing a pair of eyeglasses, hair sleeked back cooly, and a suit and tie hugging his fine figure. Plus the black briefcase in his hand for props. Mark grimaced just how ridiculous he can be. Doyoung suddenly came in the scene, tumbling slightly trying to catch up with the tall latter, almost dropping the papers in his hands. He too was wearing glasses, a deep almond-colored coat over his shoulders. He looked like Johnny's assistant, and Mark was right.

Another came in pair yet again. Taeyong had a huge red scarf bound around his neck and was wearing a honey-colored coat as he came in like a fashionista mother. On the other hand, Jaehyun looked as if he was on the red carpet. A "trying-but-wasn't-really-doing-anything" model. Taeyong's model to be precise.

thankfully, the others came with sweatpants and sweaters, and shirts, Mark was greatly thankful for that. The room would have looked like some kind of role play with him as the look-alike burglar.

I look more of a basketball player mind you.

Now the present.

"Anong klaseng mga sagot?"

"Mga sagot... Oh wait ito pala yung mga questions", Johnny then extended his hand to Doyoung, which the latter fully understood. He took a piece of paper from those in his folder and gave it to him. Snatching the thin object, he shoved it in front of Mark causing the aforementioned to back his head a bit to read the letterings clearly.

But it was too clear for him.

The question input on the paper was the question "Do you like Heart?" Except it wasn't only on one line. The question was reiterated until there was no space on the paper to write on.

"What the f-"

"Sagots only", Jaehyun intervened his hands in his pocket.

"..."

"... Sa tingin ko kailangan natin ng lie detector, asan ka Haechan?"

"In here, wait-"

"No! Don't you dare take that out Jaemin-"

"ANSWERS ONLY MARK. LAST WARNING NA YAN", Yuta boomed. Mark gulped.

"..."

"... Ilalabas talaga namin yung lie detector if you don't say another word bro-"

"YES! DAMNIT! Hindi naman kayo si Heart pero why the hell are you all forcing me to tell you I like her?!"

"To help you, ", Taeil softly muttered.

"Ano?"

"You heard him, now get your up cuz someone is in for the kill."

"Sino?"

"Our sunbaenim, duh", Johnny answered.

"Who exactly?"

"You know who. Let's untie him, oh Kun nagbet tayo kaya bubbletea laterz!"

"What the heck, no! Si Sicheng yung ka-bet mo!"

-----

Heart was heading towards the cafeteria, her tummy rumbling for some sweet bubble tea. Just thinking about it makes it even worse. She sighed, still remembering the words Mark had left when she urged him to spit it out.

Why?

Walking leisurely on the hard beautiful pavement of the building, she heard voices and them talking towards a corner. She stopped in her tracks and followed their sound. Slowly she approached them where they were audible for her. She didn't think twice to whom those deep voices belonged.

"Do you like her?"

Mark... Anong ginagawa mo?

"..."

"Nagtatanong lang naman ako hyung, but maybe I was just assuming things-"

"Pano kung oo?"

Heart froze.

"Ahh, then tama pala hinala ko."

"What are you trying to imply Mark?"

"Just wanted to say I'm not gonna give up so easily, hyung", Heart swore she had seen him smiling when he said that. And Sehun?

Sehun smirked at the unforeseen challenge.

-----