My Ex

Back To Your Arms

"Hey tito, malapit na ako", she took a look at her wristwatch and silently cursed at the time.

"I'll be waiting for you in the office, see you lil one."

"Ikaw din! Can't wait to meet these guys you're talking about. Pero sigurado ka ba na I'm going to be a part of them?"

"Yeah, sadly ikaw nga lang ang babae sa group."

"Okay lang 'yan tito, no worries. I'm sure we're gonna get along very well", she smiled.

"I don't doubt that. You with your loudmouth, I'm pretty sure they'll go laughing their asses off as well", he chuckled.

"Yeah. See you there tito!"

"Pangatlong beses mo nang sabi 'yan!"

"Totoo na 'toh. Pangako!"

"Well, I'm gonna hang up now. Andito na sila."

"Oh sige, bye!" she hung up.

-----

Heart rushed towards the colossal building of the one and only SM Entertainment. It wasn't exactly her first time, but the building grew and grew over the years. She smiled, remembering those days when she played with the trainees but the bitter ones started to arise. She shook her head.

No, I'm over with him.

She grinned once again, hiding the dire facade. This isn't the time to feel down over some petty break-up. All she could think of was to avoid that man from meeting him. She strode towards the entrance, black converse tapping the polished floor as she grabbed onto the leather straps of her shoulder bag.

A tawny hair came running on her left, making her head turn to catch a glimpse of them. She quietly gasped when she saw two males, their faces were pressed at each other. She looked away and at the elevator, waiting for it to open. On the corner of her eye, she saw them bickering, their words sightly audible.

"Dude, no. The , that was gay."

"Hindi ba bakla ka din?"

"You... I will seriously scream and cry out you're a ."

"Nahhh masyado akong mukhang inosente to look like a ."

Heart internally laughed at the conversation.

"Tignan mo! That lady is staring at us, you shameless giant!"

She flinched. After realizing she was indeed watching them intently, her lips immediately had an awkward and weird smile.

"Whoops", she looked away and at the elevator again, but the little man hitting continuously the tall latter left her amused.

-----

"Hey, tito-"

Heart slowly went in, but her words got stopped as 23 pairs of eyes looked at her way, her uncle included.

"Heart! Welcome, but I wouldn't say you're just in time. Late ka ng 15 minutes", he gave a strained smile, his wrinkles showing. She rolled her eyes at her uncle. Business is business once you're in his office. You might be his family, but you wouldn't like it if it's something about work.

"Meet NCT."

-----

The meeting went smoothly, but rather it was more of her introducing herself to the members like a new student in school and asking them to take care of her throughout the years. The others told her there was one man missing, telling her he was sick and had a fever so he needed a day's rest. Heart nodded in understanding. With her stubborn attitude, she got to convince them to let her come and visit him afterward.

"Hey, uhh let me go in the toilet for a while."

"K, we're gonna head to the cafeteria", Johnny announced with a beam. Heart nodded and skipped into the hallway.

There were twists and turns, which caused her to feel somewhat startled at the thought of getting lost in a corridor. Turning to her left, she thought her day was moving very well.

Not until a storm came and slowly crushed the stoned barrier she had a hard time building up.

"Heart..."

S-Sehun...

-----