Possessiveness and Valentine's Day

Back To Your Arms

 

"Umm, bakit ulit tayo andito?"

Manda wasn't quite catching up with the late-night visit in the cafe Jisung dragged her to. After her shift ended, Jisung had to walk out of the studio and immediately called her to remind her they'll be going somewhere, not mindful of why he's doing all of this in the beginning. It may have been nonscripted, but that works out well too.

"Not sure. Wanna grab a cake?"

"Ikaw bahala. Sabi mo ikaw manlilibre."

"Right."

The male stood up in a cadaver manner, his face looking serious making the lady on her sit pointing out why this very same male who has been so shy and jumpy whenever she's around him was suddenly acting manly and unreadable to her. This wasn't the Jisung she had known of.

After Jisung took the cake sighted on the tray and placed it on the counter by the woman before it, he took out a generous amount of cash he needed and gave it to her. However, Manda didn't miss the small paper the staff had slyly put beside the dessert's plate. She quietly snickered, knowing very well the man wasn't going to keep it and throw it away promptly in the trash bin. When she watched him still walking towards her, she huffed in dismay. But who was she to care anyway?

I'm his best friend kaya, FYI.

"Here you go", he held until the plate's circumference and pitting it before Manda.

"Thank you", she then lifted her spoon and leisurely took a morsel part of it.

The starry night sky glowed above them as they were situated by the large windows of the eatery, the clanging of their utensils was heard in the spacious small restaurant. Ballad music resonating around them as they peacefully ate their yet still cold sweet away.

Jisung was the first to finish his chocolate slice of cake between the two. He sat back and admired the stars twinkling over towering the tall buildings as they shimmered and glowed prettily with the moon they surround. He then looked back at Manda who was silently taking the half slice of her dessert. He didn't know what came into him as he cherished the sight of her delicate features. Watching her eat while she reacted once in a bit just how delicious it was in her taste buds was satisfying to see.

Manda, feeling eyes are boring on her, brought her head up and was directed towards Jisung's smaller eyes. She wasn't daring to do any actions that would have been such a mess, so she continued penetrating her orbs towards him too. They proceed with the circumstance at hand, thoughts still empty and slow to interpret their questioning tendencies.

That was up to the time that Jisung took a step onward, hands grabbing on the handrest of the said armchair, and planted an innocent long peck on Manda's squishy cheeks. Her lips went agape after he went back to his seat, eyes the same from earlier.

"I don't want you clinging unto Chenle anymore."

"Hala, why?"

"Di pa pala obvious. Let me make it clear, then. Kahit sinong hyung pala, don't you ever cling on them, and place those hands around me lang. This feeling is getting annoying, and I abhor it so much I just wanted to thrash around because of it. Obviously, it's getting into my nerves. So, deal?"

"Okay", smiled Manda that compelled Jisung to sigh in relief. At least, she is his alone. Call him possessive and manipulative, but that wasn't something he'd continue doing if Manda ever feels sensitive about it.

"By the way, wanna be my valentines?" Manda looked up yet again and nodded her head, her face beaming in happiness as she was asked for spending time with him on Valentine's day. Jisung smiled back, adoring the fluffy aura.

After she finished the cake, they stood up to head out. Jisung urging to get a grip of those hands he has been wishing to know just how they fondle with his slender fingers. Exiting, Manda didn't notice the male beside her crumpling the piece of paper the staff gave him an hour ago and tossing it swiftly in the nearby can.

-----