Get The Work Done

Dancing With Our Hands Tied: The Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rushed footsteps enters the shower room and look for the farthest stall from the entrance. Brushing the shower curtain to the side to conceal their bodies, the older girl towered over the blonde as she gently pushes her back against cold tiled wall of the stall. With wild cold lips crashing into hers, Minjeong's mind was anywhere near the tasks that she should be doing right now: looking over the progress of the swimming team. Well technically, she's doing what she's been ordered to do. She's currently going crazy by the progress that the swimming captain has done with her uniform. The three top buttons of her uniform are already undone and Jimin's right hand is on her chest exploring her mounds while the other is on her thigh, caressing it like it's the softest thing in the world.

 

Minjeong let out a groan when the captain naughtily pulled at her bottom lip causing their current lip lock to a halt. A satisfactory grin spreads on Jimin's face as she look at the work that she has done. Once again, Minjeong is looking disheveled under her gaze. Her breathing is ragged trying to catch her breath all thanks to Jimin and her well trained breathing control skill. And to say that Jimin isn't the one to pull away from a make out session until she isn't out of air.

 

Minjeong of course didn't miss that silly grin on the captain's face which always annoy her. Just when Jimin was about to lean in for another kiss, Minjeong looked down at her uniform and started buttoning up making the former's lips hit the crown of her head.

 

"We better get going." Minjeong says as she picks up an invisible linen on her uniform.

 

"Come on let's have fun first. Plus we're already here so..." 

 

"Is your idea of fun includes getting caught while in the middle of your swimming practice?" The blonde answers with her arms cross over her chest as she leans back against the tiled wall.

 

Well Minjeong isn't wrong. Jimin's swimming practice is still on going just outside the pool area but she have been excused for finishing first on all matches earlier so estimately she still have an hour of free time left to spend with Minjeong before her teammates fill up the rest of the stalls of the shower room.

 

In her defense, Jimin didn't plan this. Sneaking pass her team to get to Minjeong in the middle of practice is something she'd only joke about but an hour of free time spending by sitting on the bleachers and watching the water splash by the second wasn't that appealing for her today. So when she looked around the pool area and saw that Minjeong was scanning the vicinity and was about to pass by the shower room, Jimin literally sprinted so she would beat the latter to it. Good thing that the rest of the team were too occupied with keeping their bodies afloat and their coach was busy with tracking their progress that they barely noticed Jimin dash across the pool area.

 

Thanks to her long limbs, Jimin was able to reach her destination before Minjeong passes by. She was hiding just behind the entrance to check if the vice president was already nearing her way and just a few more seconds, she quickly tugged at the blonde's arm and pulled her inside the shower room.

 

"Fun for me is," Jimin says as she put her hands on Minjeong's arms and slowly held it and guided it to her sides. "You and me," She continues as she once again starts to unbotton Minjeong's uniform all the while looking straight into her eyes. "doing all the things you know all too well," Lowering down her face on the crook of the vice president's neck, she breathed against her skin making Minjeong's breath hitch at the contact, "are shouldn't be done in the first place."

 

Once again, they are on a lip lock battle with each other. Minjeong is going frantic with Jimin's hand on her thighs as she teases her every single second by running her hand up down across it and by drawing circles on her skin. Just as when she feels the captain's hand reaching higher on the apex of her legs, Jimin pulled away from the kiss and simultaneously withdraws her hand from Minjeong.

 

Breathing heavily as she try to gain control of herself, Jimin was met with what she can only interpret are curious and furious eyes of Minjeong.

 

"So do you want to do this? Right here, right now?" Jimin asks before Minjeong could make a snarky remark about her actions. A roll of a pair of eyes was all it took for Jimin to calm her beating heart.

 

"Pretty," Jimin smiles as she pecks the younger one's lips. "But I still want your consent. I st—"

 

The captain was silenced when a pair of hands grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face lower to meet awaiting lips that are too impatient at the moment.

 

"Words won't get the work done. You'll only get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter