Chap 7

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday

Yujin stares at the window, not having her attention onto anything just admiring the garden outside, it didn’t seem as believable but just this weekend she actually missed Wonyoung, seeing her at the library.

“Are you thinking about Wonyoung?” Minju teased as she saw the regular dorky smile Yujin had every time she was in love.

Yujin responds with a giggle as she looks back at Minju, there was a thought that lingered in her mind that she was not the ideal person for Wonyoung.

“Do you think she would like someone like me?” Yujin asked, pursing her lips as she thought of the chance of maybe her being rejected.

“Being honest...no,” Minju responded simply, Yujin’s eyes softened as she heard the honest response from Minju. “But...she seems like the girl who could give people like you a chance.”

“Try not to push your feelings, give her time if she doesn’t feel the same.” Minju advised, she wanted the best for Yujin.

“I really like her Min...I’m scared that she would reject me,” Yujin answered, it was understandable but Minju couldn’t help but chuckle as it was the first time Yujin worried so much about being rejected.

“Since when did you worry about getting rejected?” Minju asked, Yujin rolled her eyes as she knew that a bit of teasing was coming her way.

--

Wonyoung sat there in the library, alone, she did have a pinch of disappointment that Yujin hadn't arrived but she tried to think much and just continued to read.

“Am I late?” A voice asked right next to Wonyoung, Wonyoun turned around to look over at Yujin who was looking down at the book, their cheeks were touching but since Wonyoung turned around, Yujin also turned around, making their faces extremely close to each other.

Yujin looked away immediately with her cheeks starting to blush up again. “I-I finished the..uhm..book, yeah, I finished it through the weekend,” Yujin struggled to say after their faces were so close to each other.

“Was it good?” Wonyoung asked, curious if maybe Yujin liked the recommendation. Yujin didn't know how to respond, she didn’t know how to feel about it since she found it interesting but she also didn’t get much of it.

“Yeah, I thought it was interesting.” Yujin commented, Wonyoung smiled as she liked the sound that Yujin might actually have something in common with her.

“Are you doing anything today?” Yujin asked, maybe the two could go out for coffee or to another library where they could talk more.

“I have to go to work on some stage sets,” Wonyoung frowned, Yujin sighed, but another idea popped in her mind so she gave her a small grin.

“Your part of the drama club?” Yujin asked, it might sound stupid that she was asking that but she also just thought Wonyoung was just into theatre and didn’t have to do with any of those pricks of the said club.

“Yeah, I’m the quote on q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter