Chap 12

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♡♡♡
‘If music be the food of love, play on’

 

(Twelfth Night – Act 1, Scene 1)


Yujin throws her little plastic ball to the floor but then soon it bounces back, she was so confuused about everything. She couldn’t tell if Wonyoung liked her back or not, so many mixed signals.

But it was worth a try to ask her out tonight. If things don't go as planned, she'll make sure to never bother Wonyoung again. It was only 1 pm, she heard that Wonyoung wouldn't be home till tonight since she'll be attending a Saturday school.

Someone enters her room, making her look over at the person. Yujin catches the ball once more

"Do you want to hangout tonight?" Asked Hyewon. As much Yujin really wanted to hang out with her, she knew she couldn't.

"No, I already have plans," Yujin rejected her, Hyewon raised an eyebrow and walked over to Yujin's desk.

"Who's the person who's more important than your sister?" She teased, she knew well who it was just by the open theatre guide on Yujin's computer.

"You were like me once, when you met unnie, you were a playgirl but you did everything as possible to make Eunbi like you." Yujin changed the topic, Hyewon wasn't prepared to start giving advice to her sister.

"How did you get to ask her out without being rejected?"

"She rejected me the first time." Hyewon commented, she sat down on Yujin's office chair, spinning it around to face Yujin.

"She did? I thought you told me-"

"I just said that so you wouldn't sorry for me,"

"You were the one who told me when someone says no, no is no?" Yujin questioned as she never knew that Kang Hyewon had been rejected.

"I give advice but I don't take it myself," Hyewon responded, it was a common situation for everyone. People give advice but they don't take it themselves.

"How did you ask Eunbi unnie out?" Yujin seeked for advice, and it was pretty clear since Yujin was asking too much questions.

"..she had broken up with her ex so things escalated and I accidentally admitted that I liked her." Hyewon answered before letting out an airy chuckle. Yujin raises an eyebrow as secrets were being unfolded.

"Damn kwangbae,  never knew you were lime that," Yujin joked, Hyewon scoffs as she heard the teasing laugh of Yujin.

"I know where you're trying to take this conversation," Hyewon cutted in, she knew that Yujin goes through many cirles just to get to the point.

"You do?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter