Chap 8

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day

After that pleasant evening, Yujin felt amazing, what seemed like a job well done. Being honest, Yujin hadn’t in mind to make Wonyoung to fall for her, but instead she would actually just like to befriend her if that’s the best she could have.

“Then Hamlet and his opponent die, that’s pretty much the end,” Wonyoung closes the book, seeing Yujin staring at her with heart eyes, she sighs and mimics the same action waiting for Yujin to snap back to reality.

“If you have to say something then just say it,” Wonyoung said with a warm grin, Yujin shakes her head as she realized she was just daydreaming and had completely forgotten that she was talking to Wonyoung.

“I-I’m fine, s-sory.” Yujin apologizes, her cheeks starting to redden again, Wonyoung lets out a giggle before she fiddles around with the pencil on the table.

Being hesitant to ask Yujin to hang out with her since most of the time Yujin was the one to ask, she felt shy to be the one asking . “I wanted to ask if you wanted to get ice cream after school?”

“Yeah!” Yujin responded immediately, trying to keep her voice down as she remembered the two were in a library and Yujin couldn’t be too excited.

“Can I have your number?” Yujin asked, Wonyoung gave her a nod as she extended her hand, gesturing Yujin to give over her phone so she could enter her number. Yujin takes out her phone and unlocks it before handing it over to her.

“I’ll always be at the workshop with Nako,” Wonyoung assured once she finished placing her number inside, Yujin gave her a nod as she took her phone back.

Wonyoungie <3

“I also wanted to thank you for yesterday,” Wonyoung thanked, Yujin looked up with her and couldn’t help but grin, almost letting her lips form into a smile as she heard that Wonyoung was thanking her for what had happened yesterday.

“It’s no problem, you deserve a break.” Yujin answered, the two looking at each other for a couple seconds, the whole library in silence for the two.

“Anyways, class is starting soon, I should get going.” Wonyoung excused herself, Yujin gave her a hum along with a nod before Wonyoung stood up and left the library.

--

Wonyoung starred in front of a wooden tree (didn’t make sense, wood is made on trees) as she was daydreaming about last evening but at the same time she was thinking about how to make this play work.

“And then I ended up telling her to off, our relantionship is going great.” Nako continued sarcastically, Wonyoung was hearing Nako rant on how Hitomi and Nako got into an argument last night.

“How about you and Yujin? You d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter