Chap 3

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day

 

Yujin stood in front of the school computer, searching for the student book check out, luckily she was able to hack into the account of the librarians to get information on what type of books Wonyoung had checked out.

 

“Ms. Ahn?” a voice spoke, Yujin turns her direction and stands up to bow at her.

 

“Good morning, teacher.” Yujin greeted as she sat back down, the teacher seemed confused as to why she was here, she looked at her watch before looking back at Yujin.

 

“How come you're here, shouldn't you be in basketball practice?” she asked, Yujin shook her head, as she hadn’t even checked the time and just instead had her full concentration on something else.

 

“Something urgent came up and I needed to come here..” Yujin explained, it was true, this was urgent, she seemed to really like her even though she had just spoken once to her.

 

“Also I finished my homework and the missing ones,” Yujin handed the teacher a folder of homework, the teacher gave her a nod before gently taking it.

 

“Thank you, Yujin, have a nice day.” she bowed before walking away, Yujin sighed as she finally found Wonyoung’s book list checkouts in the 20th page.

 

Clicking on the profile, she was correct, Wonyoung liked books about plays and plays in the making, most on the list were shakespear’s, broadway, and lupin. It surprised Yujin, she didn’t even know that they had those types of books in the first place.

 

She writes all the books down, she’ll try to get most of them in her hands and actually try to read them, well not all, at least one or two from each type. Yujin exits all the pages as she had a well done list.


 

--


 

Wonyoung stares right into blank space, she wasn’t even paying attention to class, it was the first ever time she wasn’t paying attention to theatre class, she loved that class but Yujin wanting to talk to her was lingering in her mind

 

“Ms. Jang Wonyoung, you seem to like Shaekespeare write, answer the questions on the board” the teacher called out, Wonyoung snaps out of her daydream, and looks over at the three questions on the board.

 

“William Shakespeare was born in 1564 in Stratford-upon-Avon, in England. He died when he was 52 on 23 April 1616” Wonyoung stated, she hummed in response and clapped slowly.

 

“Correct, like always.” she smiles warmly before she continues her lecture, Nako nudged Wonyoung with a shocked expression.

 

“Damn how do you do this, I barely even remember what I did yesterday,” Nako whispered as she realised that Wonyoung wasn't even paying attention but she got it right.

 

“Damn why Hiichan is dating someone like you,” Wonyoung answered, Nako pouted and turned her head back to the teacher as she didn’t even bother responding to Wonyoung.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter