Chap 1

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Differences in someone, like a parrel line but intersecting, lines that want to meet each other, for example, Yujin, she's the typical basketball player who doesn't study and the only A grade she has is music and art, Wonyoung, she's the typical students, just trying to get through school, all A's in her classes.

 

Also, laying eyes on someone who's the opposite of you is also common, which brings us to the first ever closest-to-talking interaction of Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin.

 

Yujin leans over to the wall, she doesn't have much in mind to do, boring classes that she'll forget about and may not even be helpful.

 

Someone starts to walk by her, she seemed to also be skipping class just like her, Yujin's eyes quickly laid her eyes on her as she walked right past her. She was beautiful, maybe one of the most beautiful faces Yujin had ever seen.

 

Without consciousness she started to walk behind that girl, being completely mesmerized by her beauty, she didn't know where this girl was headed but it finally made sense when that girl entered the library, that's when Yujin's consciousness came back.

 

She didn't want to seem creepy so she entered the library and walked on the other side of where the girl was going, since their library had two floors, one floor for non-fiction books and the second floor for fiction books, graphic novels, mangas and etcetera.

 

She arrives at the other side and catches the same girl, standing in front of some book shelf, she seemed so observant of all the books in front of her. Yujin placed her arms on the rail, still staring at the said girl.

 

Meanwhile, the girl senses something, she doesn't know what it is but she quickly looks in the direction where Yujin is standing. Yujin quickly looks down pretending to look for her phone. Said girl still looks over at Yujin, it was weird seeing someone like her here.

 

"Wonyoung, can you get me a book at the top shelf?" a familiar voice said, unfortunately she was too far away and was whispering so Yujin couldn't hear what her name was. Wonyoung looks down where Nako had just approached her.

 

"Sure, where is it?" Wonyoung accepts, Nako starts to guide her where, Wonyoung looks back at Yujin who still was pretending to look somewhere else before following Nako.

 

Once Wonyoung is out of sight, Yujin sighs as she wants to ask for her name, she doesn't know how to without being creepy or awkward, she slumps her shoulder with a frown, just hoping that destiny treats her well.

 

"Earth to Ahn Yujin?" Chaeyeon snapped her fingers in front of Yujin who had a dazy look just staring into plain space.

 

"Sorry, I've been distracted today." Yujin apologized, Chaeyeon could tell that, so she straightened up to talk clearer w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter