Fin

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 Weeks Later

 

It was early in the morning, let's say around 5 am, the sun still not out, a cool breeze spreading through the air, Wonyoung huffs a little puff of air, the visible coldness as she breathed.

 

“Wonyoung-ah! We’re gonna be late!” Eunbi called from inside the car, hearing that, Wonyoung quickly ran over to the car, settling in the warm seat, where next to her sat Nako with her suitcase.

 

“So is Yujin going to say goodbye?” Nako asked in curiosity, the car starting to drive at a slow pace. Wonyoung shifted in her seat uncomfortably as she didn’t know how to answer.

 

“She hasn’t texted me,” Wonyoung remarked, Nako frowns as she could see the sadness in Wonyoung’s eyes.

 

“Ah! Yujin wanted me to tell that she isn’t going to be able to arrive.” Eunbi recalled, Wonyoung raised an eyebrow, she remembered that Yujin had promised her to drop her off at the airport, making her slightly upset.

 

“Oh? Why?”

 

“She’s stuck in detention, the usual Yujin,” Eunbi let out a chuckle, she looked in the rear view mirror, seeing Wonyoung’s face form a disappointed one. “But...You might want to check your messages before you enter the gate..”

 

Wonyoung nods slowly before looking out the window, she was disappointed that she won’t be able to see Yujin once more before finally leaving.

 

--

 

“You have everything? Your pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter