Chap 6

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day


Saturday arrived, the alarm went off, extremely loud but not even that was going to wake the deep slumbered Yujin, but it did sure wake up the senses of Hyewon who was making breakfast for her dad and Yujin.

Hyewon sighs and runs quickly to Yujin’s room to wake her up since the alarm wasn’t working, she shakes Yujin a bit but when she realizes Yujin didn’t wake up, she curses under her breath before giving Yujin a hard shake, finally getting her to wake up.

“Breakfast is almost ready, didn’t you say you have a job?” Hyewon said the first thing as Yujin managed to open her eyes completely. 

“I’ll be down in a minute,” Yujin stretched her arms up as she finally turned around to get her phone but instead she got her alarm making the two of them chuckle.

“I’ll be waiting,” Hyewon patted Yujin’s shoulder before walking out of the room to give Yujin privacy to get ready.

After a quick shower, and a couple minutes to see what she wears to work since there were no uniforms at the job, Yujin finally arrives down stairs where she sees Hyewon setting the plates, just in time she finished.

“Do you want me to drop you off?” Hyewon asked, munching on an avocado toast she made for herself, while Yujin was eating seafood Hyewon had heated up for her.

“No, I think I’ll go on my bike,” Yujin assured as she sipped a glass of water to clear her voice from being raspy.

“! I need to go!” Hyewon cursed, as she looked at the clock, she ran out the house taking her jacket with her. Yujin was confused with the rush but when she looked over at the ring on the table she stifled a laugh.

“Morning, Yujin, where is Hyewon?” dad asked once she sat in a free chair right next to where Hyewon was sitting.

“She left right now,” Yujin responded, her dad let out a sigh before humming as Hyewon had been home for a while.

“So, anything new with school?” he asked, Yujin sighed as she straightened up to open up to her dad.

“..I think I like someone, well not that I think, I know but I think it’s impossible to with that person,” 

“It’s not Minju right?” he joked, Yujin let out a chuckle before shaking her head. It was a running joke between the three, Yujin and Minju dated but they ended up breaking up and suggested they stay as friends.

“No, me and her ended long ago, we’re still friends but that’s it,” Yujin explained, he let out a hum in response as he expected that answer.

“Your parents were like that, they always thought being with each other was impossible, so tell me about the girl,” he said, but he was also proud Yujin was happy over a girl.

“The reason why I’ve been reading so much about theatre is because...she’s into it, and I want to know what she likes, really well, and..” Yujin was hesitant to ask her dad for money but she really wanted to get Wonyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter