Chap 5

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day

Yujin was about to grab the book on the shelf when someone else got it, making their fingers overlap, Yujin looked up at the owner of those..soft fingers, Wonyoung stared at her sternly, while Yujin was blushing.

“I was here first.” Wonyoung said, Yujin snaps out of her imagination and looks at both their hands touching.

“Your fingers are clearly over mine,” Yujin stated, Wonyoung took her hand of Yujin’s as she realized both their hands were getting hot.

“Why do you want this?” Wonyoung asked, she wanted to know why Yujin was doing the same reading as her, it confused her.

“It’s a secret,” Yujin gave her a smile, Wonyoung looked over at the book and back at Yujin with a confused look. “Can I read it..with you?”

“You don’t read it, you admire it.” Wonyoung takes the book from the shelf, she walks away to go sit at the table, Yujin grins and walks right behind Wonyoung.

“It’s my favorite book, I would want to see a play or make a play like this one day,” Wonyoung spoke, Yujin grinned warmly as she realised the two were starting a conversation.

“It’s too expensive to buy, so I come here every time to admire it and hope one day, I’ll be able to buy it.” Wonyoung commented, her eyes not leaving the book. Meanwhile, Yujin’s eyes weren't on the book but on someone.

Yujin stares lovingly at Wonyoung, she feels like a fool, or more likely a romantic fool, she doesn’t know but she liked Wonyoung a lot, but she didn’t want to make Wonyoung feel uncomfortable, she wants to make her feel comfortable with her, just as friends at least.

“Ahn, why do you want to get this book anyways?” Wonyoung asks, looking up at Yujin. Yujin didn’t know how to respond, how could she tell her that she was going to get it since it was one of the most checked out books Wonyoung gets.

“Forget about it,” Yujin chuckled nervously, without further or more questions, Wonyoung doesn’t ask more questions and instead looks back down on the book.

“It costs 2 million won, it’s like a treasure..” Wonyoung described, she feels someone staring at her, making her start to feel nervous.

“Why do you always stare at me?’ Wonyoung asked, she could see the blush on Yujin’s cheeks, but she didn't point it out.

“Nothing, just pretend I'm not ever here and continue.” Yujin answered, she smiled warmly, hoping everything would continue. Wonyoung wanted to ask more but she knew she couldn’t so she instead continued to ramble while Yujin just stared and heard everything until they ended up skipping two classes.

--

“Kwangbae!” Yujin shouts, tackling Hyewon to the ground, hitting Hyewon’s back really hard.

“What?!” Hyewon shouted, trying to get the hyper human sized puppy off her, but Yujin kept her down to speak to her.

“I need a job, I need to earn 2 mil won in one week or at least 3 days,” Yujin begged, she needed a job as soon as possi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter