Chapter 10

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day

Hyewon stands with a cup of water in her hand, just giving Yujin a concering stare. Yujin pushes another box

"I thought we had..things..like..for presents!" Yujin says in bewteen breathes as she was looking for a box where she could store the book she was going to go get.

"In every library there's always things for presents.." Hyewon commented, Yujin froze up as realization had hit her, and it was true.

Without further ado, Yujin shoves all the boxes back in the closet,  she checks her smart watch and realizes that she needed to head over to the library.

"Tell dad, I won't be home for dinner!" Yujin shouts as she leaves their home, Yujin kicks off the lock on her bike before starting to pedal as fast as she could.

She movea over to the side of the road to put the gps to get to the said library, placing one ear bud in her ear she checks her wheels and luckly they were fine. (Luckily a couple days ago she had fixed them.)

An hour passed and Yujin was still pedaling on her bike, she was only half an hour away from the library, and heck was she tired.

It was only 7 in the morning and she had only slept for 7 hours, also her nervousness was hitting her hard.

As much as she tried to get that thought out her head, she couldn't.

--
10:00 am

Hey, my lil' rager teenager
Trying to figure it out
Living a season of screaming
And turning it out
Hey, my lil' rager teenager
I've missed you around, yeah
Missed you around

"Morning," the music stopped as someone pulled out the ear buds, she smiles immediately as she recognizes the owner of the voice.

"I wanted to ask if you were free tonight?" Yujin asked, Wonyoung turns her body over to Yujin.

"Yeah, why?" Wonyoung asked, placing her paint brushes onto the tray of paint.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to watch a movie at your house or mine?" Yujin asked, she was shy to maybe ask her, but if Wonyoung said yes, she'll give her the present tonight.

"Mine, I'm always home alone these days..so company would be nice." Perfect, everything was going according to plan.

"Yeah, just text me your adress and I'll head over after school," Yujin smiles, as the two were in silent, Yujin grabs some of the paint and marks on Wonyoung's nose.

"Hey!" Wonyoung exclaimed as she looked at the pink spot on her nose.

"There, a fashionable look." Yujin joked, Wonyoung rolled her eyes as she pulled Yujin to sit right next to her.

"Come here, I'll give you a good look." Wonyoung joked before Yujin could argue over to her,  Wonyoung placed thw pink spot onto Yujin's nose. Now starting a paint war with each other.

"Wonyo-" b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter